Monday 28 August 2006

SATURDAY CHURCH SERVICE.



Yep. I really really need to blog.



Nothing happened on Friday. Went jogging after I got home. School was boring. But learnt quite a lot for accounting.Skipped ELACS. 'Cos I wasn't in the mood.



Saturday. Woke up at around 12.15pm. Got ready and stuff. Eunice told me Mavis would come and pick Nic and I up at around 2.20pm but Nic came knocking on my door at 2pm. Thank goodness I was ready. Mavis got new car! New second-hand car haha. Honda Jazz. Quite smooth also. Spacious too. Not bad for a chick's car! =D



Nic was leading. Once we reached the hall, we cleared the hall. Picked up rubbish and all. Nic and Eunice did debrief. I was in charge of the right side seating (pulling people in), extreme right side Holy Communion and right side Tights and Offering (giving out). Also did refreshments with Ning. Did quite a lot today. Been looking forward to these kinda servings. As in...I've been wanting to help this much all the while.



Everything went on smoothly. Nope, I didn't trip on my pants. Hah phew. But someone spilled the ribena on Ning. Hope she's ok. During debrief, Mavis praised me. She said I improved in seating people. Hehe thanks =).



After service, was dinner. Was supposed to sit in Dominic's new car but in the end sat in Jay's car with Keni. Went Taka. IT WAS SO FREAKING TEMPTING OK. I was fasting remember? Then Jay, Kenneth and Keni over there kept tempting me. HOW BOON ALSO. Sian. Wei Yue also fasting haha. So was Jamie. Sigh. I SHALL GO TAKA AGAIN ONE DAY. But Jay bought me a can of Yeo's soy bean milk 'cos I was having a headache. Thanks! =) I wanted to get tea but Keni said tea is acidic.



After dinner, we went Tea Fusion. Eunice came to talk to me about my problems. I kept telling her I was sick and tired of my problems and that I wanted to forget about my problems at the mean time but she kept insisting on me facing my problems. In the end, I couldn't take it and I broke down.



Jay and Keni said they were going to walk to Tea Fusion got Eunice decided to walk there with me. So we chatted and stuff. Cried pretty badly. Was practically shouting. Wasn't say screaming but I raised my voice a little. By the time we reached Tea Fusion, I was ok already. Phew.



I ordered a cup of banana berry smoothie. No sago/jelly, no oreo. 'Cos I was fasting. Then Joshua, Nic, Eunice and BiJia played Bridge. I learnt a bit. Think understood about 80% of the game. Then we left Tea Fusion. Went Moon Cafe with Keni and Jay. Drank a cup of mango smoothie. At around 12, we left.



Jay got a ticket, though. For not paying for his parking ticket. Nono, for parking without a parking ticket haha.



Saturday was fun. Real fun. =)



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: