Tuesday 29 August 2006

BACK TO REALITY.

No matter how terrible life can be, I still need to go back to reality.



It's been rather boring during the past few days. On Sunday, Jay picked me up at 3pm. Went to city to get my facial stuff. I got my cleanser, toner and make up remover from Shiseido. Then I got mascara from Estee Lauder. Got two. One lash primer plus for volume. It also has full treatment formula in it. The other one's maximum curling. Totally awesome.

I didn't get my usher clothes because...well...I didn't want to spend too much money in one day. I already spent 200 plus. Sianness. So I had ice cream then Jay sent me home. Didn't have dinner together because KENI couldn't make it. Lol.



Monday was school again. Total boredom. Vincent and I kept disturbing each other. 'Cos in the morning, on the way to school in bus 34, I pushed Vincent's head on purporse. =P Then for the rest of the day we've been doing that to each other.

I had an extra free period after lunch, though. Linda's class was cancelled. So I went to the library and there Vincent was. I used the computer a little and he came over to terrorise me. He demanded for my blog address and kept disturbing me verbally lol. That idiot.

Didn't have a pleasant night. Obviously.



Tuesday. Today. Went to school early in the morning. Watched video for ELACS. Slept through the second half of the video. Applicable maths was finally understandable again. Had macaroni with cheese for the second time today. Was smarter today because I didn't add as much water.

Spent my free period in the library again. Chatted with Tommy. Kept calling him you3 qian2 ren2 (rich guy). He is ok! With the looks and the personality too. Haha. We left the library together for our last lesson. He patted my head, telling me I could still grow taller. THANKS AR!!! Lol.

Calculus was boring. Vectors. Watched Dancing on Ice just now. Awesome show/competition/performance. Might do some homework for the first time later. Gonna jog tomorrow. Pray for no rain please.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: