Wednesday 16 August 2006

hmmm...

You can't believe this. I watched movie again last night. Ok, yes, you all should've known this if you all read my tagboard lol. But ya, I went out for movies with Faith and Jay last night at Carousel Hoyts.



School was pretty much like every other day yesterday. Ok maybe not. I broke down again. This time in front of May. I poured all my problems, feelings, emotions, pain and misery on her. Just like how I always pour them on God. She really comforted me. Really well. And by the time I stopped crying, I was already half an hour late for applic maths so...I decided to skip applic maths. In other words, I can't skip anymore lessons this week 'cos I skipped ELACS on Monday.



I got this feeling Mummy's going to ask me about my attendance very very soon. I can tell her I skipped a few lessons because I was sick a few times (that's a lie, of course) but I can't possibly be sick FOR SO MANY LESSONS. Can someone pls help me think of reasonSSS?!?!?!



Anyways, back to the subject. Ma Ning purposely sat with his friend yesterday. I didn't feel a bit of upset-ness. Instead, I felt relieved. I no longer had to sit with him. He never changes his ways. I used to let him see my answers for tests back in 1st sem 'cos I knew he didn't have a single clue about calculus. But now, it's already the 2nd sem. The sem where we'll be having our university entry exams and mock exams. Yet he still hasn't changed. He hasn't bucked up. So on Monday he asked me for the answers to the first question of the test ,I didn't tell him and he got pissed with me. GROW UP. You should be old enough to realise I'm doing this for your own good. Sometimes your actions don't reflect your age. You insult people or talk bad about them behind their backs over small stuffs like "he/she talks to much", "he/she talks too loudly" or even "he/she is too ugly". My GOODNESS. And you claim you're a christian. You don't attend church services. I invite you to my church's movie screenings for a starters but you think it's "wu liao". I asked you if you'd quit smoking for God you said no. I asked you if you'd quit smoking for your girlfriend he said no. He said he'd never get together with a girl who'll control his life. That was it. After the hols, I started avoiding him. I know God doesn't want us to give up on anyone but he's just almost close to helpless. Or maybe more than just that. Oh wells. Let God act according to His will.



Ok I need to get going. Class is starting in 5 minutes' time and I'm still here blogging in the library. I'll blog about the movie incident last night letr on. Hehehe. Oh ya, I'm no longer gonna dance for Searching for a Star. I DO want to dance but...nah. It's too near my mock exams. My promises to my parents come first.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: