Sunday 27 August 2006

CELL GROUP



I never realised how much I loved her till yesterday. How much she means to me. How I can't live without her. The song's stuck in my head, baby =). So is the Barney song. I'll find that song one day and have it in my iPod too!



Thursday night was cell group. Haha Shelina and I met Faith at Curtin bus stop at 4.10. Took 34 to Karawara. In the bus Faith and I are like...trying to not know Shelina haha. Faith kept kicking Shelina. And Shelina was wearing mini-skirt. Madness la both of them.



Then we went to my house first because I needed to change the things in my bag and everything. They were saying how my room is as messy as how Nic's room used to be. =_=. You guys should see his room NOW lo! Anyways. Shelina sat on my bed. Faith sat on the floor. We ate starbust again. Lol. Faith and Shelina were snatching over purple snakes, as usual. Shelina was also telling me my bed sheet is the same as hers =_=.



After we finished the packet of starburst, we left for Karawara. Walked to Coles. I TELL YOU AR. It was SO scary can?! Shelina was talking to someone on the phone ma, so Faith and I walked faster infront lo. Then when Shelina finished talking to that someone, she suddenly gave that..whistle. You know those whistles sick guys make when they see pretty girls? Faith and I got scared and all and started walking faster.



When we were at the carpark, walking to Coles, Faith suddenly detatched herself from me. Then Shelina followed Faith. And Faith didn't realise I went the other way. LOL. And according to Faith, Shelina got scarier. Hahaha craziness la can.



We safely reached Coles. We first went to the frozen section. Got a box of ham pizza, and a packet of Arnott's cheese and bacon pizza. Then I asked them to go wander off first because I want to take a look at the magazines. When I was done, I COULDN'T FIND THEM. I had to walk up and down Coles three times before I located them. Faith and I went to search for canned fruits while Shelina...er...I don't know. Lol. Instead of getting canned fruits, Faith and I got cheese macaroni for ourselves. Then we found Shelina and we went to get waffles. Then Shelina brought Faith to find canned fruits. I was just walking around. Faith got...peach and longan/lychee/rambotan. Can't remember. Faith paid first using EFTPOS.



When we left Coles, we met up with JayL. He pushed the trolley all the way to KFC. Then we realised we can't push the trolly in KFC because there were many curbs here and there. So we took the things out and abandoned the trolley just outside KFC's drive-thru.



Faith and I both bought Twister meal. I had sweet chilli she had honey soy. My chilli didnt taste like chilli. Only tasted sweet. No spice no nothing. Faith's had LOTS of vege. Ha! My packet of chips had quite a lot of soggy chips! Yay! Haha. At around 6.05, Garry called to say he'd reached Karawara.



So Garry drove four of us down to Nedlands. He also went to fetch Kenneth from Trinity College. So ya, we squeezed butts again haha. Reached Stanley's place. Wei Xian arrived when we were about to call him. Jay couldn't come because of basketball. Sarah couldn't come because she had lots of tests (I think).



Cell started! Kenneth did games. Haha. Each person had to reply on question on a piece of paper and pass the paper to the person on the your right. Goes on and on until the last question. You have to read the answers on the paper as though it were a story. We had lotsa funny stories. Haha HOR GARRY?? =D



Worship! Stanley led worship. Kenneth, I do NOT sing well. Lol. Garry did words. Simple and short. And sweet. About territory. Then Faith, Shelina and I did refreshments. The oven didn't have enough space for ALL the food so Shelina cooked some of the fish fingers using the frying pan and oil. In the end the fried fish fingers turned out a little too oily. Hah. BUT the rest of the food were GOOD.



We left Stan's place at 8.45 because after sending us home, Garry still had to pick his DARLING up from work. Lol. Congrats ar Garry. Officially attached le. ^^.



Didn't do much when I got home. Surfed the net, sleep.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: