Wednesday 16 August 2006

movie movie movie

K I better finish blogging by 8.30pm.



So last night...Jay picked me up at around 8.45pm. Only managed to reach Faith's place at 8.55pm. We reached Carousel at 9.10pm. But only got a parkinga t 9.15pm. On the way to Faith's place was darn fun. There was this Rx8 infront of Jay and a Honda sports car beside Jay. The Honda was like spiking the Rx8. At first Jay thought the Honda was damn childish or something. Then Jay got irritated by the Honda and overtook the Honda. Then Jay drove in the middle of two lanes so as to not let the Honda overtake him and the Rx8. Jay was travelling at close to 120km/h at a 70km/h speed limit road la! But it was fun. Real fun.



We got charged A$9 instead of A$8.50 for our tickets. But Jay said he treat. AGAIN?! Rich people can only be rich people la. Lol. I bought...a large combo. THAT was my dinner.



Movie? Miami Vice. Nice? Go find out yourself. But Jay and I got really really excited when a BMW 6 series appeared in the movie. On the way back, Jay and I were talking about how much a BMW 6 series would cost in Singapore. I explained to him why it was so cheap and all (the parliament meeting remember?) and he said he'll buy one from Singapore and ship it over. LOL you say one ar!



But when he dropped me off, he pointed at his Toyota and said, "this is my bm6!" Bullshit la you! Lol.



I nearly got dragged by him to his house for dinner because I told him I only had popcorn for dinner. Next time don't tell him already ar! Say what I torture my body.



OH YA it was SO freakin' cold when we got out of the cinema.



Kk no link. But ya the movie started at around 9.30pm (after 15 minutes of advertisment) so the three of us weren't late. Ended at around 11.30pm. Got home at around 12.05am. I slept immediately I got home. Heh.







Today leh. Nothing much lor. Poured my problems and stuff on Petrus during lunch. Shall take his words of advice seriously. May be going to the city with him on Friday after school if Jay and Faith not free.



Didn't go play badminton today although there was badminton club. I don't think I'll be playing much badminton anymore. Until I get my racket. WHICH IS I DON'T KNOW WHEN.



Ok, for now, I'm off to my vcds again. Till then! *time check: 8.20pm*



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: