Tuesday 15 August 2006

!!!!!here comes the wonderful weekend!!!!!

In school. Having ELACS. ELACS is really getting more and more boring. I just checked my report. The teachers who used to mark me present even when I was absent, now mark me as absent when I was absent. Maybe it really IS time I should stop skipping lessons and attend 'em regularly. Maybe it's still not too late to strive for an average mark of 98.



Let's talk about my weekend aight? On Saturday, I woke up at around 11.30am to get myself well-prepared for service. I was ushering again. Three weeks straight of ushering and nope, I ain't dreading it a single bit. It was combined service with Curtin over at UWA so I was pretty excited. The excitement didn't exactly last long.



Derrell and Mavis fetched Nic and I to UWA. The worship, projection and danZe people were already there. The danZe people were dancing again because we were having a guest speaker that day. They were dancing the same dance. The same but interesting dance. We cleared the hall and started folding bulletins. THAT was when my excitement started dying off. Mavis told me I was in charge of the back of the right side. In other words, when service starts, I'll be in charge of people coming in from the back. STRESS AR!!!!!



Before service started Shelina and I walked round and round the block. I booked a bible from the ReZource counter. We also chatted with Jazper. The weather was...cloudy and windy. I stood at the end of the corridor, staring out into the sky, thinking of the problems I'm facing. Shelina said I looked as if I was sick of life. It's obvious she hasn't been reading my blog. I think. I AM sick of life. Never enjoyed life as a whole.



Service started and it didn't turn out to be as stressful as I thought it would've been. I pulled people in from the left side. Seated people in the extreme right row. Helped here and there. When I saw Shelina, she reminded me of the days I first started ushering. Lost, confused, restless. I'm not saying I'm a really good usher now. I'm hell not. I only want to say...I've learnt a lot from my fellow ushers and leaders. They've been really good in guiding me.



Once worship started and people started coming in from the back, I seriously stressed out. I did bring a few people to their seats but overall, Mavis, Derrell and Eunice did most of the job. Sigh. I really really need to learn lots more.



We had a guest speaker, like I said somewhere up there. Didn't really pay attention because I was doing headcount and I wasn't say totally in the mood to listen. Shelina and I started walking around the block again. We walked about one round then went back up. Once service ended, I started searching for my bag. At first I placed my bag somewhere along the back row of seats because I didn't expect so many people to come. In the end the back row of seats were filled so my bag ended up somewhere around the projection area.



THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE CROWDING AROUND THE CORRIDOR AFTER THE SERVICE CAN?! It was SOOOOO hard to squeeze through them!!!!! I still managed to get my bible though. Oh, that reminds me, I still owe Shelina 20 bucks.



It was a really messy situation because Jay was trying to get me to sit in his car but I had to go for ushering debrief and Eunice was planning for me to sit in Johnny's car and Jason was purposely irritating me (with that stupid "accomplice" John) and there were still a lot of people in the corridor. Jay went to talk to Eunice and then I had debrief AND WE ARE OFF TO SAIGON! Francis, Dorcus and Jason were in Jay's car.

We ended up sitting in the same table as Max, Keni and the rest. Max, Francis and Keni were debating over what our brains are made of. Brain fats (Keni)? Brain muscles (Max)? Brain tissues (Francis)? Don't know la. I only know they were mad. As in REAL mad. LOTS of people had Siagon Chicken Rice at my table. I gave about 80% of my rice to Jay. Heh. Made him awefully bloated.



After dinner, we decided to go to Utopia but Jay and I went to Dome first because Jay wanted to get coffee. When we went back to Utopia, we sat with Max, Dorcus, Isaiah and the rest. What did we do? Start playing PIG. The game we played for cell about two weeks ago. The best actions were standing on chair, hiding under the table and sitting on the stage. Suuuper fun. I from human, to pig1 then back to human. Jay was pig10, Jason was human, but because Jason accidentally talked to Jay, he became pig10 too. LOL. That game was so darn fun.



At the end of it, I was supposed to sit Johnny's car home but Jay, again, asked Eunice to place me in his car. I later then realised that Johnny already left with Nic and the rest. Jay fetched Wei Xian, Jason, Francis and I home. Jay also found out that the boys were playing CS at Stanley's house instead of DOTA so he decided not to join them.



After Jay dropped all the guys off at their respective houses, he asked me if I wanted to go drink with him. I wanted to go so badly but on the other hand I was scared my homestay parents would worry about me. By the time Jay reached my house....I still hadn't decided. LOL. In the end I decided to go so I just messaged my homestay parents I'll be home late. So Jay drove me to his house. Heh sorry ar, make you waste petrol.



The liquor merchant in Karawara was closed. The liquor merchant near the freeway was open but we didn't turn in in time. ALL the liquor merchants near Jay's house (in Applecross) were closed. No choice, go straight to Jay's house.



I TELL YOU JAY'S HOUSE IS THE BEST, BIGGEST AND MOST LUXURIOUS HOUSE I'VE BEEN TO IN PERTH. He has an auto gate that doesn't slide but opens like a door. A huge garage. In his garage, there was another car (MERC). EVERY ROOM HAS A WALK-IN TOILET AND WALK-IN WARDROBE. The SMALLEST bed in his house was QUEEN-SIZED. His grandma's room has a JACUZZI, TWO BASINS, one toilet bowl but also the other "toilet bowl" for washing butts. LIKE THOSE HOTEL TOILETS CAN?!?!?!



His first floor has TWO living rooms. One for SEE SEE, the other is VERY COMFY. One huge kitchen, one BAR. He has one AMERICAN LAPTOP in the see-see living room and TWO COMPUTERS in the second storey. His second storey has ANOTHER living room with REALLY GOOD AMPLIFIERS. EVEN HIS GUEST ROOM HAS A QUEEN SIZED BED CAN?! My bed in Singapore is SINGLE SIZED one lor!



After being shown around his house, we sat down in the cozy living room drinking pepsi and watching tv. His tv is WOW man. And he has lotsa snacks in his house. =_=. HIS HOUSE ALSO HAS A SWIMMING POOL. THAT'S IT! I'M MOVING IN TO HIS HOUSE ONCE I TURN 18. Ha ya right. Juz kiddin'.



At around 11.45, Jay sent me home. Reached home at 12.05. He thinks my homestay is big. Yes, it IS big but not as LUXURIOUS as yours la. Lol.







I woke up super early at 10.30am. Ok maybe that's not early as compared to the days where I have to wake up at 6.30am. But still...ON A SUNDAY MORNING?! WHO WAKES UP ON SUNDAY MORNINGS?!?!?!?!?! My parents.



I got myself ready and all but Jay only woke up at 12.30pm. Smart. Lol. So he only reached my house at around 1.15pm. He then went to pick Faith up from her homestay then three of us went to Taurus for lunch. Jay had some hor fun dish, Faith had lor mee and I had beef kuay teow. They all complained the beef kuay teow was very very spicy but I thought...it was only a little spicy. That Jay stole one of my eggs while I said grace. But in the end Jay had to help me a little more with my kuay teow haha 'cos I couldn't finish it again. Neither could Faith finish her lor mee.



When I finally decided to give up on my kuay teow, we left for city. Jay took one big round to pump petrol from the Shell at Applecross lol but aiya I think that was the nearest Shell station from city. Jay was searching for free parking but in the end gave up and parked in CPP. Yes, CPP not CCP lol. Then off we go to Star Surf!



Jay went to the guy section while Faith and I went to the female section. I skipped the flipflops sections first and went straight to the hoodies section. I saw a pink one (A$75), a purple one (A$100), a pink and brown one and a brown and grey one. The last two...only looked nice on display because the cutting didn't suit me. The purple one was too purple and too expensive. Then I saw a pink adidas one but the adidas one looked quite like the adidas jacket I have at home and wasn't a hoodie so in the end I decided on the A$75 pink hoodie. Sooo satisfied. Flipflops? I chose a hot pink one. Super nice. In total, I spent A$100 at Star Surf because the flipflops cost A$25.



We then walked to city centre. Jay went to this shop at the basement of Carillion City while Faith and I went to buy ice cream. Three scoops. Cookies and cream, macadamia and cadbury fruit and nut. Cookies and cream was the best as usual and the cadbury one sucked. Then we went to Novo but didn't find any nice shoes. But I think I saw a pair of shoes that was worn by an actress in Devil Beside You (a taiwan idol series). Finally, we went to Woolworths.



SO CROWDED AGAIN CAN. I got chewing gum for myself, Faith got starbust gummies for cubby house, Jay got another packet of starbust gummies for movies tonight and Faith got another pack of weird gummies to get high over. Jay ended up queueing at the normal lane when we could've queued at the express lane. At the counter, Faith and I realised both of us took the same chewing gum. Ha! (Oh ya, I couldn't get my contact lense lotion from the pharmacy outside Woolworths again)



Then on the way back to CPP, we walked pass the surf shop where Faith saw the dress she liked. She wanted to show us what the dress looked like so three of us went down to the shop. I don't know what the shop is called but it's that shop where you have to go down the stairs. It's a basement shop. I think it's along Plaza Arcade.



ANYWAYS, after we saw the dress, Faith and I saw this pair of flip flops that was SO VERY NICE. On impulse, both of us got the same pair. Man, I haven't been shopping like that for so long. When was the last time? *thinks thinks thinks* APRIL. FOUR MONTHS AGO. FAIR ENOUGH. And I was still spending within my pocket money. In other words, although I'm using my ang bao money, it's still less than my pocket money. IN OTHER OTHER OTHER words, I've still got extra money to spend. Heh.



So we finally left city and made our way to Jay's house. Jay stopped at an IGA. He got off the car, asking us to wait inside. I wanted to go ask Jay to help me get vodka and Faith didn't want to be alone in the ar so Faith switched off Jay's engine but realised she didn't know how to switch off Jay's radio. She pressed and pressed and pressed and pressed and I said "WAIT WAIT I think I know how to switch it off." I tried the way Jay switched it on and it worked! I'm just too smart. Haha.



So Faith and I wet running into IGA, searching for Jay but we couldnt find him. We found out the the liquor store wasn't open so we guessed Jay must be waiting outside his car. When we went out, Jay was preparing to call Faith. HAHA omg Faith and I were like laughing like crazy maniacs. When Jay started his car, he realised someone played with his radio. Faith and I really couldn't stop laughing. XD



Then Jay stopped at a pharmacy and we found my contact lense lotion. He was like, "heng ar don't have to go all the way back to city next time just for your contact lense lotion. Thanks ar! Haha but really thanks la, help me find my contact lense lotion.



We then walked over to Blockbusters to rent DVD. I FELT SO MALU CAN 'cos Jay and Faith were arguing over...something. When we went in we walked and walked and walked and decided on two movies. Get Rich or Die Tryin', and Big Momma House 2. Faith didn't want to watch the former so we decided to rent both but watch Big Momma House 2 that night.



Jay made his last and final stop at a liquor merchant. Bought four bottles of bacardi breezer (watermelon falvour) and four bottles of midori. THE DOG THAT SAT OUTSIDE THE LIQUOR MERCHANT WAS SO CUTE LA. It was a mixed breed of...poodle and another breed. So freakin' cute can!



When we were done, we (finally) went to Jay's house.



Once we reached Jay's house, Jay went to shower. Faith and I walked around his house. Faith showed me around his house. We went to the second level and decided to play hide and seek with Jay but in the end Jay found us BECAUSE OF THE ALARM CENCOR THINGY. Play cheat one he. Lol.



Jay ordered pizza and we went to collect. That's not the point. The point is...HE DROVE HIS GRANDFATHER'S MERC E CLASS. Felt sooooo good can! The last time I sat an e-class merc in Singapore was....a taxi. And it didn't feel as good. Daddy's merc back then was so old and didn't feel as good either. Wa lao it felt really really comfy. But what Jay said was true la. Driving a merc gives him unnecessary pressure. Scared of people scratching the car, drive have to drive super cautiously because one accident can cause him a BOMB.



So we collected the pizzas from an east Fremantle Domino's outlet and when back. We had Meatosaurus and some...um...chicken and bacon bbq one. I think. We drank the bacardi breezer while eating. I think the gas from the bacardi breezer made us really full. Out of 16 pieces I only at 4 pieces. Heh. Three of meatosaurus and one of the...other.



We watched Australian Idol a little then started watching Big Momma House 2. We started feasting on our gummies lol but we were too engrossed on the movie so we didn't get high. After the movie, we hung around a little more. Drank midori. Wasn't say very nice. Faith made calls regarding danZe. At around 11.30, Jay sent us home.



He sent Faith home first then me. Another fun day. Bad thing was, I had two tests the next day. SIAN!!!!!







MONDAY. Which is YESTERDAY. The tests weren't say very difficult. Praise the Lord. I really thank God for all his grace. He blessed me, gave me the strength and guided me through the two tests even though I didn't pray for the tests.



During lunch, I took a bus down to Karawara to meet Faith and Junie in KFC. Faith made me eat her chips. Fattening ar! But it was burnt off afterwards when we walked back to Canning College. Heh. Uh, no, Faith ain't from Canning College. She just didn't have any lessons yesterday so she came over to visit Junie.



After school I went home. Showered and everything and waited for Jay outside my house at 8.30pm. IT WAS RAINING BULLS AND COWS CAN. Jay only arrived at around 9pm lol. Next time don't wait outside already ar! Shall just wait for him to call me once he reach.



While driving, Jay suddenly said he felt like having ice cream. So we went to a Baskin Robbin's in Applecross. I had choc chip and he had green tea. He treat me again. The last time he helped me pay for my durian fruit juice at Saigon because I had not enough money leh! So paiseh already he now treat me ice cream. =_=. He said he waiting for me to treat him to dinner next time. FINE. Lol.



Then we went to his house. Immediately watched the movie 'cos it was running late already. The movie was good. As in, Get Rich or Die Trying. It makes you realise what it's like living in a discriminated life. Reminded me of the time an African guy told me, "Niggas play basketball and soccer. We do discrete maths and that's enough." I told him, "never underestimate yourself."



Seriously. You're not what people say you are. You are a child of God. Everyone is. You shouldn't think of what people think of you but what God thinks of you instead. The more people think you can't more it, the more you should prove them wrong. As the saying goes, "if there's a will, there's a way." Be who you want to be, not what other fellow pals are.



At the end of the movie, Jay sent me home. In the car I was half asleep and half awake. Once I reached home, I immediately fell asleep.







Tonight I got some danZe meeting. I better stay at home tomorrow night. My homestay parents have been worried about me. And I NEED TO CLEAN UP MY FREAKIN' PIG-STAY-LOOK-ALIKE ROOM.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: