Thursday 24 August 2006

ARGH. I tried blogging on May's comp but just by pressins two buttons, the whole post was GONE. Got really pek cek so I'm blogging in school now haha.



By right I have lessons at 3.15 but I'm skipping it. Why? Because Shelina and I are meeting Faith at Curtin bus stop at 4.30. We're going for coffee I think. And at the same time buy refreshments for cell.



Went to May's house just now during my first super long break. Went to her house for ROTI PRATA WITH ICE CREAM!!!!! It was NICE ok. Because we cooked the prata together. Hehehe. Ok maybe not totally together because she flipped the prata when the prata was just placed onto the pan and I flipped the prata when it's almost cooked. Ha! I made one super soggy one for myself. And, as expected, I preferred the soggy one. Heh. I'm too much of a soggy person.



So after we finished eating, I tried using May's computer. It WAS quite slow but still usable, except for the fact that her blogger is super....dangerous. She studied. As usual. WHY IS SHE ALWAYS STUDYING?!?!?!?!?! If I were half as hardworking as her, maybe I'd be able to ace all my subjects. But then again, I'm not one who takes pressure well. So right now I'm just really glad that God blessed me with such great results without much study. So I must start studying more. MUST.



At 12, she said she'll walk me back. Then she went to clean up some utensils, clear the rubbish, scoop her rice. And we only left ther house at 12.15. Lol so cute la can she. Was late for class for 10 minutes but who cares. Haha. He only just started anyways. I mean not that I don't like his lessons. But still...ARGH nvm. It WAS my fault for being late but...don't have to make things big la k? Haha.



It really feels as if we're eating as much as we can before we fast. I've been eating more meals. But lesser portion. Hopefully that'll boost my metabolism. I'm really really really looking forward to this weekend! Let's fast for the poor kids in East Timor! 40 hours will do!!!!!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: