Tuesday 8 August 2006

latitoo~

YES! I now get the privilege to blog as and when I like! Haha that's because not only is my internet connection getting better at home, I'm using the comp during ELACS too.



We're supposed to be doing research on our argumentative essays but I'm now just printing my researches. Too lazy to actually read or take notes. Heh.



Garry called me last night. Exclaimed how scary the wind was. I was like...YAAAAA it was so scary! It was ok! Seriously! It got stronger as the day went on. Really scary. But I got to know why this morning. There was actually a hurricane in Western Australia yesterday. Which part? I don't know. Yuki was complaining about how the government should have asked everyone to stay home and not go to school/work. Quite true huh. Haha.



I'm watching Full House all over again. Heh. I didn't want to because I had lotsa things in hand to do. But when I was listening to Full House's OSTs, I decided to watch it AGAIN. AND, I also want to watch Devil By Your Side again, too. Yep! Shall find Jessica today!



Keni thinks I'm online 24/7. YOUR HEAD LA. I'm not online when I'm asleep and when I'm not at home. UNLESS I can't switch off my laptop in time. Just happened that I always get online before you do and get offline after you do. Oh ya...you better come to my cell hor! Wahaha.



What else? Nothing much I guess. Lotsa people talked to me last night. OH YA Mummy's drinking 3 cups of coffee everday now. Scolded her for that last night. She promised me she's cut down one cup. She better do! What sia I'm only away for two weeks and she's not taking good care of herself already. Like that how she take care of Daddy?????



Ok enough ranting. I've finished printing all the research I need. I think. Wei Xian's not replying me so I suppose he's in school now. So...BUHBYE.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: