Tuesday 29 August 2006

MY ONE AND ONLY MOON.

I felt squirmish and all last night. Couldn't stay still. Tossed and turned in bed. Tears rolling down my cheeks in all directions as I turned here and there.



Thoughts of her leaving me kept floating in my mind. It didn't feel good. I couldn't sleep well. And when I finally slept, I couldn't wake up this morning.



I thought it'd only be a dream. But when I visited her blog again just now, darkness started surrounding me again. I can't lose her. I really can't.



She's been my only moon throughout the past two years. The moon that changes. The changing moon. The moon that conforted me, consoled me, went crazy with me, studied with me, kissed me, hugged me, wrote postcards to me. The moon that did endless things.



If she leaves me, my life would no longer have any more moon. I'll be left in the dark, searching the way out myself. Groping onto nothing.



I can't lose her. I can't.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: