Friday 11 August 2006

!!!!!HIGH AR!!!!!

Life still pretty much sucks but still, last night was extreme fun.



Let's start with school. I realised that this China/Hongkong guy snatched the winnie-the-pooh I gave to Shelina haha. Had lunch with him in the canteen, away from all my usual friends. It was...kinda good 'cos it kinda made me feel more...relaxed? I don't know. It didn't make me think of my problems. But ya, we had lunch together and chatted.



After lunch, I skipped Applicable Mathematics, wanting to study for my ELACS essay in the library. But when I went into the library, I saw Shelina and Jay. Shelina wanted to buy stuffs from a supermarket so that she can make sushi for cell. Since I got pretty sick and tired of my notes, I decided to bring Shelina to Karawara.



We took bus 34 down and Shelina kept complaining the bus ride was darn long when it was only 5 minutes. Lol. I went to search for what I should bring for cell while Shelina went to search for her ingredoemts. When I finally decided to buy pizza for cell, Shelina was still searching for her things, going row by row. Ha! Just like me back then. She got eggs, jasmine rice, Japanese mayonese, Japanese soy sauce, wasabi, sushi, avocado, tuna and...blahblahblah. Can't remember. I also bought a magazine.



When we got back to school, I tried studying again but...ended up reading the magazine I bought. Ha! I only read through a little then went for the test at 3.15. I was suuuper tired. Normally it only takes me half an hour to pour everything out into an essay but yesterday I took one full hour. It wasn't that bad la because the question was asking what I read. Climate change. Human activities. Don't ask me the title 'cos I've forgotten totally. I may tell you when I get back my paper IF I remember. Heh.



After school, I rushed all the way back to Karawara to buy three boxes of pizza. When I got home, I placed the pizzas into the fridge and went to shower. Then I packed my bag, got ready and everything and waited outside my house at around 6.48pm. Garry came, with Shelina in the front seat, at around 6.58pm. Heng I wasn't late. Garry also went to pick Kenneth up from Trinity College.



Four of us were the first to arrive Stanley's house, besides Stanley, of course. Then Faith came behind us. As in literally behind us. Then Wei Xian came along. Then Sara. Yep. Games started. Games was done by Wei Xian. Heh sorry ar, I know I was supposed to do it =P. The game was basically like this: Wei Xian printed three verses and cut them up into small little phrases. We're supposed to put them back together into three complete verses. Oh wait I meant bible verses.



It was guys vs girls. THE GIRLS WON AGAIN!!!!! Yeah, baby, the girls won again! And who said the guys were gonna win this time huh? Haha.



Stanley led worship. Garry did words. It was about God's Blessings. Refreshments? Me and Shelina! We were also supposed to have burger by Faith but Shelina and I did too mauch refreshments so Faith decided to bring the burgers home for lunch the next day.



The sushis were GOOD man! Shelina next time do more k??? Haha. They liked the pizzas too. Phew. I hadn't tried the pizzas before so I was pretty afraid the pizzas wouldn't turn out nice. Garry claimed yesterday's cell's refreshments was the best refreshments he's every had. Ha! I hope someone ate the leftover pizzas though. There's a tendency of Stanley leaving it in a corner, letting it rot. *crosses fingers and prays hard*



After refreshments, Garry practised his guitar with Stanley. Faith, Shelina and I were getting high over starburst gummies. LOL. Shelina visualised one of the gummies as..as...a guy's private part. Faith and I were snatching for strawberry gummies. Faith and I took lotsa pictures on Shelina's phone. Overall, HIGH.



At around...10.30pm? Yeah around there. Garry sent Shelina, Faith and I home. Shelina's house so faaaar!!! Actually Garry sent Shelina to Jay's house. Which is near Shelina's house so same la lol. Then Faith. Then me. On the way to Shelina's house was the craziest. Faith found a grasshopper in Garry's car and Garry, Faith and Shelina all freaked out. Faith was too freaked out to flick the grasshopper out of the window, Garry was too freaked out to concentrate on the road (THAT was scary ok), and Shelina was too freaked out too but still managed to flick the grasshoper out although it was nearer to Faith. Woah hiiiiiiiiiin ar!



When Garry sent me home, I totally crashed. As in, TOTALLY. I nearly fell asleep but forced myself not to because if I were to fall asleep, Garry would have no one to talk to in the car. So we chatted and Garry ended up talking to a friend on the phone. =_=. Should have gone to sleep man! Haha nah just kiddin'.



Cell was really fun. If only Shelina could attend cell on Fridays. We had cell on Thursday this week just for Kenneth and Shelina. When Garry asked for everyone's opinions, everyone preferred Fridays (I was on the fence! Don't look at me!). Kenneth said he might be able to make it on Fridays 'cos he might not want to attend OCF anymore. Er, OCF is some overseas christian something thingy. Can't remember. Shelinaaaa don't work laaa come more often laaaaa..........







School today. Still sucked although it got a weeeee bit better. Passed to May our "Our Daily Bread" introductory edition. Fell asleep for about 5 minutes during accounting. Heh.



Boring.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: