Tuesday 29 August 2006

"after prelims on the 27th0906. i've gotta go for some scopy thingy. yeah, they're gonna stick more stuff up my ass. a camera namely, to check if i *touch-wood* have colon cancer or stuff. heh. hope not."



After reading these words, my heart sank. All the way to the bottom.



I can't lose you, Huan Yuet. I really can't.



When my fav uncle left me when I was only sec 2, I felt lost.



I feel more lost now that my greatgrandma's going to pass away soon.



I don't want you to have colon cancer. I don't want you to leave me. I can't lose you. I'd feel more than just lost.



Daddy's having high blood pressure and diabetes. I feel like a curse to all the people I love.



Huan Yuet please...tell me you'll be ok. 'Cos I can't take this anymore. I can't lose any more of my loved ones.



I can't lose you...I just can't...

No comments: