Saturday 26 August 2006

Something For You Guys To Read Before I Blog About My Weekend Again (Credits to Wong Huan Yuet)



Maybe I should...
Start blogging about my weekend.

I love... Ballet, badminton, jogging, huan yuet, christine, albert, my parents.

I don't understand... Why people hate.

I lose sleep... When I hang out too much.

People say I am... Funny. Cute (NOT). Trustworthy. Fun to hang around with.

Love is... An undeniable feeling.

When I like someone... I start questioning myself.

Somewhere someone is... Missing me. Hor, Huan Yuet? Hor, Christine? Hor, Daddy Mummy? Hor Albert? =)

I will always remember... The gym toilet incident with Huan Yuet and Christine, my parents and my family. And my passed away relatives.

Forever is... Eternity.

I never want... Saggy skin. Fats.

I think the current US President... Is full of crap.

I will never get to... score 98 for my overall results.

My past is... Dark. But still contained with memorably sweet memories.

My greatest fear is... Darkness. Losing my memory. Losing my parents and family. Losing Huan Yuet and Christine and Albert. Losing God.

I get annoyed when... Beans are being spilled.

My dogs are... Still at the pet shop waiting for me to adopt them.

Kisses are... Something only the people I love are worthy of.

Tomorrow is... A mystery.

I really want to talk... to my parents face to face.

I have low tolerance for... People full of hate.

No comments: