Sunday 27 August 2006

BLESSED.



I was having dinner at this restaurant and a family was celebrating their son's birthday. I looked at him with envy. I envied him for having his family by his side. But then again, I thanked God for blessing me.



God planned my birthday very well. I was supposed to be a January baby. So I can still celebrated my birthday in Singapore. But I was naughty. I wanted to come to this world early. God only allowed me to come out 2 weeks earlier. 26th December. He still allowed me to celebrate my birthday in Singapore.



To me, the timing's perfect. I get to go back to Singapore in November and I get to celebrate my birthday with the people who matter to me the most. People like Daddy, Mummy, Huan Yuet, Christine, Albert and my family. AND my primary schoolmates. I really really thank God for that. =)



Dinner was wonderful. We had...crispy skinned chicken, some really nice vege, some fish I didn't eat (I never liked the idea of eating fish outside...heh..), hot plate tou fu, and prawns. ALL were very nice. Really. Desserts were pancakes (THE PANCAKES WERE SPLENDID) and fruits. There were also four scoops of ice cream. Yuki, Vikki, Desmond and Dannel took them.



When I got home, Aunty gave Lin Rong and I one stick of ice cream each. Haha. Mine was mango. YUM!



ARGH! MY CLOTHES! Me gtg! Off to hang my washed clothes!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: