Thursday 31 August 2006

HAPPY!

For the past few days, Mummy's countdowns to coming to Perth had been shortened by a month for no reason. I kept correcting her, telling her she counted one month short but she wouldn't admit her mistake. I was just about to call Daddy to ask what's wrong with Mummy when...

THAT STUPID WOMAN GAVE ME A PLEASANT SURPRISE.

It's like...last night she went off super early. And before she went off, she demanded I checked my email. There WAS one new email. It came in a very weird format. The title was "surprise". Inside was a link

When I clicked on the link, a new window popped-up. It was the itinery of Daddy's and Mummy's trip down to Perth.

"Huh. Why Mummy show me this? I know they're coming at the end of October what."

But when I took a closer look, the date said: 30 September to 05 October. I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me so I kept reading those two dates over and over again. They never changed before my eyes.

At that very instant, tears rolled its way down my cheeks. I wasn't wailing like how I normally cry but I was smiling. It was then that I realised what happy tears felt like.

YOU STUPID WOMAN!!!!!

Here I am worried sick about Huan Yuet, and then worried sick about your countings. IN THE END IT WAS A SURPRISE.

I love Mummy! x)



I'm in a much happier mood now. Tommy just asked me to give him a massage. LOL. He slept at 1plus last night. That idiot. Sleep so late. Just like me for the past few weeks. I'M NOW SLEEPING AT 12PLUS SO DON'T NAG AT ME.

Felt really hardworking during Calculus today. I was really doing my work. Really reading every single step. Same as yesterday's accounting. I finished like two big questions yesterday la! I already feel the pressure of exams. So...yep. Gotta really start studying!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: