Tuesday 22 August 2006

Devastated. Awefully devastated.



Nono, my iPod Nano is doing perfectly well. BUT. BUT. I cannot transfer songs into my iPod Nano on my own.



AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I cannot open my iTunes and the only way to transfer songs into my iPod Nano is through iTunes. THIS IS IT. I'm so gonna reformat my laptop when I get back to Singapore.



So I'm in Yuki's room now. For two reasons. One: she's helping me transfer songs into my iPod through her iTunes. Two: my homestay's wireless internet is having problems again so I'm in Yuki's room, tapping into our neighbour's wireless internet.



Yesterday. Jay picked me up from Curtin bus stop at around 4pm. Only on the way to city then did he tell me he had group meeting at 4.30pm. =_= In other words, I had to go talk to the Apple people myself. Remember I got a black iPod Nano instead of a white one? Ya. Jay didn't manage to change it for me. So he wanted me to go down with him yesterday to talk to them. In the end I had to go myself lol.



It didn't take much actually. I just...gave them a very unhappy/disappointed/unsatisfied look. Told them how the guy gave me the black iPod Nano (he first asked "black?" then I said "nono white" but he still got a black one for me). The guy who sold the iPod Nano to me was obviously very unhappy. Throughout the whole thing, he never looked into my eyes.



I can't blame them totally either anyways. I understand how they'd lose A$359 by exchanging the black iPod Nano for a white one for me. But hey, is it totally my fault? I repeated TWICE I wanted a white one. Further more, it's only the plastic cover I removed. I NEVER touched the iPod Nano. I wouldn't have been this angry if the guy who sold the iPod Nano to me didn't give me that totally long and black face. At least the manager wasn't that bad.



Anyways. After I got the white iPod Nano, I sat down and drank a cup of banana smoothie at Carillon City food court. Sat for about half an hour then started walking around. Went to Myer and when I was about to look at my facial products (Shiseido), Jay called to tell me he was coming. He asked me to wait at the Macs beside the cinema.



I waited outside Macs for half an hour. The jam was bad. Real bad. Then Jay drove me around here and there just because I said I want to eat pasta. I felt so bad la! I already told him if cannot then nvm, da bao anywhere also can. But he insisted. In the end brought me to this restaurant. Ordered fettucine al salmone. Looked really good ok. Then he drove me home.



Ate dinner in bed. Hehehe. THAT is what I call heaven. Creamy pasta in bed.







Didn't do much today. Couldn't go jogging because it was raining the whole day due to the storm. Screw it. ARGH.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: