Thursday 24 August 2006

Haha. That song. I was listening to it on my iPod. Listened really deeply to the lyrics. Although the lyrics are supposed to be meant for (ex)lovers, I still think it suits HY. Because me loves her.



I never had a dream come true till the day that I've found her.



Even though I pretend that I've moved on, she'll always be my baby.



She's the one I think about each day.



No matter where life takes me to, a part of me will always be with her.



She'll always be the dream that fills my head.



She WILL say she will. She knows she will.



She'll always be the one I know I'll never forget.



(my)Love(for her) is a strange and funny thing.



No matter how I try, I just can't say goodbye.



I can't find ways to let her go.



As the music plays in the background, I'm recalling the days we spent together. We had a really weird encounter in our school gym. We went shopping. We took HELL LOADS of neoprints. We hugged. We cried. We kissed. We danced.



Sure, we did have unhappy moments. We did quarrel. We did call each other names. But what matters most is how we learn from our mistakes. How we treasure this friendship after all those years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds.



We've been through a lot. And I'm ready to go through much more with her.



Are you ready? =)



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: