Thursday 7 September 2006

ZLM.

LAST NIGHT WAS ZION LEADER'S MEETING!!!!!!!!!!



It was my second time at ZLM and my second time serving at ZLM. In other words, I also served when I went there for the first time! Coolness right? =D



School was boring though. Learnt budget for accounting. Surprisingly easy but tricky. Mmm. Was supposed to do this essay thingy for ELACS together with Fatin but we both ended up surfing the net. HA!



When I got home, I went jogging. IT WAS SO FREAKING IRRITATING ALRIGHT?! The wind was blowing AGAINST me all the way! It felt as if I was jogging up a hill la can!!!!! I got really really pissed. But I still managed to jog like 2.2++km. Legs got jelly and all after which.



Nic said Lawrence was supposed to pick me up at 6.30 from home. He only came at around 6.50. I was damn worried ok! 'Cos Lawrence's normally very early. Heng he came. Or I'd be jumping up and down in anxiety.



Marcus (with specs) and Nic were in the car too. Lawrence also went to pick Marcus (the nutritionist) up. AND OFF WE GO TO SOUTH PERTH CHURCH OF CHRIST!



Lotsa people were already there when we reached. People like...erm...Cannille, Johnny, En (that guy who's still trying to get me to join PA) and blah blah blah. And it just so happened that both Cannille and I wore the same shade of bright green. And both marcuses wore the same shade of dark green. LOL.



Nic and I got snickers before ZLM started. YUMness.



So when Cannille and I stood at the door inviting people in, everyone was asking if green was the uniform that day. And someone, either Marcus (with specs) or Lawrence, said, "Yeah! Green Dream!" Whatever can lol.



I did headcounts. About 140++ people. Marcus (with specs) chaired. Johnny, Francis and Zhengyi led worship. THEY WERE LIKE SO FUNNY CAN?! Jumping up and down the stage. Look like...3 small boys. Ha!



Cannille still remembers about my Greatgrandma. So so so so sweet of her. =) Thanks for praying for me!



Refreshments was light. Some cakes and biscuits and gummies tha I daren't touch lol. I thought that'd be my dinner so I just kept stuffing biscuits and more biscuits into my mouth. Then when I was full, Yumi invited me into the room for Stanley's surprise birthday party. So cool right? The tiramisu cake was handmade. So were all the other food in the room I think haha. But I didn't eat any. My tummy was already full of biscuits.



Then Garry, Adeline, Nic and I went to Northbridge for dinner with some UWA people. Nic and I felt really bright can? It was so bright it blinded my eyes. Even the sun couldn't compare with the brightness of Nic and I. LOL.



We ate at Dragon China. Or China Dragon. DUNNO LA! With Bijia, Jaime, Dorcas and Stanley. Had lotsa food man! Some spicy chicken, sambal kang kong, sizzling black pepper beef, sizzling toufu and GOLDEN SQUID! I still think Singapore Chinatown's golden squid's better, though. So gonna bring Daddy and Mummy there when they come!



The whole night the whole table were like sabo-ing Garry. Bijia said one or two sentences of praise then started insinuating Garry again lol making it sound as though Adeline made the wrong choice. And I said something quite mean although I added a "juz kiddin" at the back. Hope Garry didn't take it to heart =\.



Dinner was awesome. One person paid like A$10 or so. Had to pay for Nic first. THAT GUY AR. ALWAYS NO MONEY ONE AR!!!!! Lol. Tea Fusion was closed so we went to see if Utopia was open. In the end we didn't want to go lol. Adeline drove Garry's car! She sent Nic and I home with the help of her street directory boyfriend =D.



Nic got home and watched Silent Hill. GROSS CAN!!!!!







BTW, Jesslyn Lim Novianty has showered for more than 30 minutes and she's not back yet. That COW!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: