Thursday 28 September 2006

*SNIIIIIIIIIIFF*

The aroma of coffee is tempting me. I'm in Curtin's abacus lab now. Funny thing. I haven't touched an abacus in ages.



Both Faith and I are using two computers. One's our own lappie, the other's Curtin's computer. May's with us too! Studying and chatting on meebo at the same time HAHA. I obviously can't concentrate.



We came over after cell. Shelina, Wei Xian and i did refreshments. Games was done by Kenneth. Some card game involving co-ordinator, killer, doctor and victim. Lol. I got to be killer twice. Got killed once. Was a really fun game.



Words by Garry. REALLY a lot of discussion. I realised I really opened up a lot. I asked a few questions. Haha. Refreshments took really long as usual. But our refreshments was still GENG man! Haha. Pasta, otak, man tou and ice cream with toast! AWESOME RIGHT! Wahahahaha.



We left at around 9pm. Garry sent Shelina and Jay home first. Then Garry sent me home to get some stuff then send Faith and I to vickery house to find Kevin. Kevin passed Faith his curtin student card then drove both of us to Curtin. Both of us met up with May and now we're in the abacus lab.



I'm supposed to be working on my applicable maths paper but it seems to show I won't get much work done today. Ha!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: