Tuesday 12 September 2006

LIFE.

Totally lethargic. Woke up with gastric. Nearly woke up late. But still forced myself out of bed. I think things will get worse for the next two to three weeks. I've got an ELACS test on Thursday. An in-class essay on Monday. A presentation on I don't know when. And more tests like Calculus, Applicable and Accounting coming out.



Bad thing is, I'll be having lots of late nights in addition to the practises I'll be having. And not to mention I'm not in my best condition, with lotsa problems surrounding me. I haven't been hearing any news about Greatgrandma.



Good thing is, holidays will be coming on the 29th September. For only TWO WEEKS. Then it'll be back to more mugging for Sem 2 exams. Then Grad Night. Then more mugging for Foundation exam.



But I believe God will pull me through. I have all the faith...in Him alone.



How could I have been so selfish. Greatgrandma's been so sick back home in Singapore. Instead of worrying for her, I worry about my friendship problems. I worry about my studies. I worry about my accommodation nexy tear. I worry about SFAS. I worry about my feelings that's starting to develop for someone.



I've been to selfish. But I can't help it. I thought I could stop worrying about my friendship problems but God seemed to have brought the issue up again through last night's PT about endurance. I can't stop worrying about my studies. I mean, it's UNIVERSITY life next year. It's a whole new thing. I can't stop worrying about my accommodation because I don't know how to wake up at 5am every morning to take the bus to UWA for 8am classes. I can't stop worrying about putting up my best performance for SFAS. And I can't stop thinking about that someone whom I'm supposed to start waiting for and take things slowly with.



It's not easy. Really. It's not. My life's not the worst I know. There are people with lives worse than me. There are kids dying every 3 seconds. But my life's still not easy.



That doesn't mean I'm going to give up. I'm going to pull it through. I know I can. I'll endure till the very end. And make myself a better person with better strength, and better character.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: