Saturday 2 September 2006

OOPS.

Haha okok my bad for posting so many quizzes. But don't blame me k! I'm just suddenly very into quizzes. I used to be someone who gets very excited to see sadistic results out of quizzes and now I'm someone who gets very excited to see cheerful results. I'm really really glad I've changed. And really really glad that I'm feeling so much more carefree these days.



What's the sad part? I realised it's because I've been closing myself up these days.



In school I just listen to my iPod Nano during lessons, breaks and so on. After school, I zoom back home. Either to jog or to surf the net (talk to people like Stuart and Wei Xian online).



The GOOD thing is, I've found my trueself. At least, for the moment. I used to be someone who doesn't put a smile on her face where ever she goes. Someone who gets upset pretty easily and stuff. But during this week, I realised that a smile has been taped onto my mouth. It just never seemed to go away. I've become more bubbly, jumping from one spot to another. Ok not literally jumping but...walking like I'm dancing. When I talk to people, my tone's become more cheerful.



No, I no longer confide in people. I no longer sit down to have a good chat with someone. I only crap with people from one point to another. I jump from one place to another to bullshit here and there. Only when I'm online then I start pouring my feelings to Wei Xian and Stuart. They've been my best online buddies. And they know lots about my secret. =)



I feel much better this way. Not to say I'm alone. I've got God. He's my ultimate best friend. And my laptop's my second best friend. 'Cos through my laptop, I confide in many people like Wei Xian and Stuart (as you can see), and Mummy.



I wish to stay this way for the moment. Not to be tied down by things. And I've realised something.



The lesser friends I have, the less trouble stirs.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: