Thursday 21 September 2006

RRRRRYNETTAR!

I'm getting more and more pissed with the librarians. Sigh. Nvm. Patience and endurance. God shall grant me with more of those.



Let's talk about Saturday. Had to wake up at 6am just for the stat test. Irritating lo can! Saturdays and Sundays are the only times I can wake up anytime I want but stat test killed my sleep. ARGH.



So I reached school at around 8.30am. Was super early. Why? Because if I took the later bus, I'd be on time but there'll be a tendency for me to be late. Better to be safe and sorry haha.



I reached school to realise I didn't bring the sheet of paper that had my candidate number on it. Meli didn't bring hers either. I was totally freaking out. On the inside I mean. So Meli and I stood at the door (we weren't allowed into the gym yet) waiting for Teresa. When she came out, Meli explained to her we didn't have our candidate numbers. She then assured us that we didn't need any numbers 'cos all numbers will be printed on the papers beforehand.



So they placed a board outside the gym to show the list of names of those who were going to take the stat test in the gym. I was one of them because my surname starts with C. Oh, ya, it was in alphabetical order. At 9.15 then we were allowed into the gym. LATE!



It only started at 9.35. SUPER LATE! But ya. Shan't complain. Chill. It was rather ok la. Maths/physics/graph related questions were easy. ONLY THOSE QUESTIONS THAT NEED COMPREHENSION SKILLS WERE SO DARN HARD. Especially the poems questions. I hope I guessed the right answers. Heh.



It lasted for two hours and we weren't allowed to leave in the first hour and last 15 minutes so I left 20 minutes before end time. If I didn't, I wouldn't have reached home before 11.45am. Once I reached home, I ate another round of cereal and prepared myself for church.



Went to take bus 33 to the city at around 3pm. Changed to bus 102 at Esplanade bus port. Reached UWA at around 3.50pm. Went toilet. That's it. Late for EduCell. Lol. Faith was also late! 'Cos I bumped into her outside the EduCell room and we went in together.



How Boon was preaching. About why some people can't bring themselves to believe in God. The musicians left at around 4.10. No ushers went for EduCell!!! Lol. It ended at around 4.30 and we went for service.



I sat beside an ECU girl in the service. Johnny led worship. Jack Chia (I'm still amazed by the fact that I can find someone else with the same surname as me here) chaired. Pau Ting did tithes and offerings. There was double offering. One for the church, one for our pastors' trip to Argentina. Coolness right? Haha.



Sermon was about Jabez again but this time about temptation. Done by pastor Joyce! Haha. After service I hanged around with Eufei, Kenneth and Joshua Chin. Joshua Chin that spastic cannot be my guardian lo! Not even for the next 6 months lo! Why? Because he stopped sharing room with one of his housemates and used the other empty room lo! Lol. Still talk so much.



Had dinner at China Dragon. Or Dragon China. I STILL CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT IT EXACTLY IS!!!!! But ya. When we reached, there was a table almost filled and an empty table. They told Jessie and I to sit at the empty table. Nic went over to the almost filled table. Garry and Stan came to out table.



At first Stan sat beside me then Garry sat beside Stan. But Evelyn was scared of...someone, so Garry had to go over and sit with Evelyn, living Stan at risk LOL. But when the remaining guys came, Joshua Chin sat beside Stan so...wasn't so bad la haha! Edwin was somewhere along the streets watching footie =_=.



Oh ya. When Stan came to sit beside me, he went "Rrrrrynettar!" Then he asked what my parents usually call me back home. I told him they called me by my chinese name. Then he asked if Rynetta was my chinese name. =_=. What rubbish! Lol. So I told him, "Nono, Rynetta's my african name." He went, "Oooooh, so Bijia's a guy." Bijia turned around with a blur "Huh?" So Stan explained to her about how I said Rynetta was my african name so she's a guy and not a girl. LOL. Then Bijia went on and on about how Bijia was her french name and that she's an underground French princess from Paris. Like...whatever! Lol.



We had dishes like, beef with ginger and onion, spare ribs, kang kong, vege fried with garlic, some chicken thing and others. OHOHOH not to forget squid with salted egg ^^. Almost EVERY single dish was grabbed for me either by Stan, Jessie or Bijia lo! When I was about to stretch my hand out to grab something, one of them would grab it for me. I felt like a 3 year old kid all over again.



After dinner was bubble tea. I had Pink Lady because Joshua Chin told me to. LOL. I couldn't make up my mind la so he told me to drink Pink Lady. It's basically Bandung la. Imagina frozen bandung. Yep, that's it. Then I only managed to play one round of Speed with Eufei and I had to leave already.



Garry sent Nic, Jessie, Stan and I home. Jessie stayed somewhere near Carousel. Stan went to Joshua's (the drummer) house. He said by to everyone normally but went "bye Rrrrrynettar!" Thanks ar. =_=. Lol.



Another day gone. =)



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: