Sunday 3 September 2006

IM BACK!

Shall blog about my weekend ya? Before school starts tomorrow, which will take another 4-5 more days before I come to life again. Lol.



Thursday was cell group. Yepyepyep I know you know. Haha. Mmm. Skipped ELACS, as usual. Spent like one hour in the library's learning centre. In the end? I got terrorized by this caucasian. He claimed I was stalking him! Just because each time I go to the toilet, he'd be going to the toilet too. And where ever I go, I SEE HIM!



The same thing happened that day too. After lunch during applicable maths, I left the classroom halfway to take a break in the toilet. When I got out of the classroom, he also just got out of HIS applicable maths class for a break in the toilet. When I got out of the ladies' toilet, he just got out of the men's toilet. COINCIDENCE OK! I wasnt' stalking you!!!!! Lol.



Then when I skipped my ELACS, I went to the library, as I've said before. Then I saw him so I SIAM. In the end he still found me in the learning centre. So he planted himself beside me and started staring at me. HE MADE ME FEEL SO AWKWARD ALRIGHT!



He was bored. And so was I. So he asked me to entertain him.

"Sing?"

"No!"

"Dance?"

"No!"

"Tell me a story?"

"No!"

So funny la can. We ended up telling each other more about ourselves. He's 28 this year. Half chinese. Did martial arts before. Is a qualified chef now. And wants to do engineering in UWA next year. Oh, he's a free thinker.



So he's going to make creamy pasta for me one day. Yayness! Wahaha. So we had a long chat. With both of us complaining we were bored most of the time. Meili, Jesper (not the UWA one) and Kobe also came along to chat with us. Although most of the time we spoke in chinese, leaving Meili and the caucasian lost. Heh.



He left at around 4.15, though. He had work. So ya. I left at 4.30 for my bus home. Meili and Jesper were outside with their friends. Meili said bye. So did Jesper but in chinese. Then Jesper said something in chinese which I didn't manage to catch then their friends were like immitating him. Lol because they ain't chinese. Damn funny la!



Got off the bus at Coles. Went to get roasted chicken. Saw some church people in Coles again =D. I also got myself a sausage roll before walking home. When I got home, I changed my bag and stuff and left the house at 6.10. Garry came at around 6.15 and OFF WE GO FOR CELL!!!!!



As usual, Garry went to pick Kenneth up. He also picked Wei Xian up. It was potbless. I brought my roasted chicken. Faith brought (cooked) beef. Kenneth brought potato chips and drinks. GARRY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING CAN!!!!!



When we reached Stanley's house, Nic, Shawn/Shaun and Wei Yue were there. They also prepared food. Some vegetable and some chicken. Stanley led worship as usual. Then we had refreshments first! That's a first time! Garry wanted to do words during refreshments too but he finally realised guys can't multi-task (it's scientifically proven ok!) so he decided to do words after refreshments.



Refreshments were AWESOME. Best so far. Words was intellectual like always. We actually had time left to laze around after cell. At 8.45 then we left Stanley's house. At first Nic, Shawn/Shaun and Wei Yue left first. Then Garry went off to pick his guitar up from Dorcus' house. Then Faith and Stanley did the washing up of dishes. Then Garry came back to tune his guitar while the rest of us lazed around. Then Garry sent us home.



I LOVE MY CELL GROUP!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: