Thursday 28 September 2006

DON'T KNOW WHAT TITLE TO PUT.

No more peace in the library again. It's break time. I skipped my first class (calculus) and I've got a free period later. Going to skip applicable maths later and go for ELACS. BECAUSE Eve's gonna screen a movie. Cool eh? =D



Chanced upon someone's blog just now and saw something I least expected. And Eunice was telling me she's also trying to save the friendship. That blog just proved Eunice wrong I guess. I don't know. I'm still waiting for God's directions. But I hope I won't have to do anything this year because I need to concentrate on my studies. Next year probably.



Talking to Venassa. Talking about all the wonderful gourmets in Singapore. And yep. We shall get fat and go for dance classes together to shed off all those rubbish we'll be eating! =D



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: