Friday 8 September 2006

CELL CELL CELL CELL CELL.

YAY! I had cell last night! There were only like...6 of us. BUT. It was still fun. x)



Skipped lunch yesterday. I didn't have appetite nor the mood to do anything. Skipped ELACS again. Heh. Spent one whole hour playing and clowning around with Jay and Shelina. Both of them kept asking stupid questions la! Like...You know there are 26 alphabets right? Then, why suddenly there're only 24 left? Because E.T. GO HOME. DOTS! Lol.



There were also other very stupid questions lol. I left at around 4.30. Took the 4.40 bus back. Went to Coles. Walked one big round then decided to get some finger foods and the arnott shapes. And a bottle of apple juice. Before I got home, I got myself a small piece of bread. Ate while walking.



Garry came to pick me up at around 6.15pm. He didn't pick up Kenneth. And Faith wasn't in the car. We just went straight to Stan's house. On the way, Garry talked to me about what uni I want to take, what course, transport problems, accommodation and how to get a PR.



When we reached Stan's house, Faith and Stan were already there. We waited a while more and Wei Xian and Sarah came. We did worship first then games. We didn't end up playing Wei Xian's game but instead something similar. Hard to explain. Lazy to explain also. But Wei Xian lost. HA! =X



Garry did words. Francis cooked while Garry did words lo! So tempting can! Mmm. Then refreshments. Everyone seemed satisfied again. Yayness =). Sarah made tuna and ham sandwiches. I LOVE THE TUNA ONES! Then Stanley toasted the waffle. HE BURNT THE FIRST TWO LA! There was even SMOKE. So freakin funny can. Lol. So we had waffle with peanut butter and waffle with ice cream. I had two? AWESOME I tell you. Then my food came. Hehehe. I enjoyed every single bit of refreshments!



We hung around a little more. Watched tv. Garry FINALLY washed the dishes! Lol. He was like "singing" in the kitchen while washing. LOL. What a cell leader. Hahaha. At 8.45, Garry sent Faith and I home. Faith first. Was like dozing off in the car. Hehe.



Got home safely. You know something? I'm loving my cell more and more!



And I think...I'm starting to have feelings for someone...



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: