Wednesday 13 September 2006

PASSION TRAINING.

I don't feel like blogging. But if I don't blog. I'll forget about what happened during Passion Training (PT).



So it was on a Monday. I was in school. Was using the computer in the library (like now) as usual but went off for lunch at around 11.35am. When I got back to the library, I saw Faith message me on meebo but I couldn't reply 'cos I was already running late for class. So before I went in to class, I gave Faith a call. She wanted to have dinner with me but she realised she couldn't find her wallet so I decided to lend her money first.



School ended at 3.45pm. Went home straightaway. Wanted to go jogging but firstly, I was lazy, and secondly, I REALLY didn't have time. Also, it rained. So I just stoned at home till it was around 5.30pm then I left.



Met Faith outside KFC at around 5.45pm. We decided to have KFC because Wong's was closed. I couldn't make up my mind whether to have popcorn chicken, zinger or two piece feed. The popcorn chickens looked small. I wasn't in the mood for burger although I was dying for mayo. And two piece feed would've been a little too heavy. But in the end I ate two piece feed. So did Faith.



So we happily had our dinner 'cos both of us were really hungry. Dipped the chips into the mashed potato. I ate the soft and soggy fries while she ate the hard and crispy ones. At around 6.20 we left KFC because Faith wanted to get red bull so that she can stay up late that night to complete her assignment. Coles was closed so she got two bottles from the Liquor Merchant.



We started walking slowly to Zion Centre (The Gowrie). When we reached there, only two people were there. A guy and Yan Jing. The guy was setting up the speakers and stuff. So Faith and I started walking around. She wanted to call Alfred to tell him to go to Stan's house 'cos David's there to pick him and Stan up. She ended up calling David, thought David was Alfred, told him "to go to Stan's house 'cos David's there to pick him and Stan up". And when she realised she was talking to David, both of us couldn't stop laughing. THAT was the joke of the day! Hahaha.



Then slowly by slowly more people came. How Boon too. He was complaining about our UWA people being late. So he made Faith call all the UWA people. So she called. One (David I think) was reaching alrd, one (Max) lost his way and the rest were on their way. Faith reported to How Boon very detailed-ly. Like where they were at the moment and stuff. Yan Jing was calling those people from her zone (Murdoch) so How Boon turned to her and asked if she had a just-as-good report. LOL.



About 15 minutes later, the UWA cars starting flowing in one after another. So Faith and I went in. They were in the midst of a game already. I had NO IDEA how the game went. There were like two lines or something...I don't know la haha. Then we started worship. Then the cell leaders were led to the other room. The rest of us? Taken care of by Karen =).



I envy Karen. Envy the way she pulled through her first year here in Perth. Her father was very very against Christianity and even disowned her for a few times because of that. But she pulled through that year and now her father even turns to her for advice. Hurray! Haha.



We were supposed to talk about endurance and love but in the end only touched on endurance. Eunice kept hinting on me about me and a girl who used to be a friend of mine. THANKS AR. Lol. We also split into groups of three for discussions. At first I was with Su Ling and Wei Xian until Karen said there must only be one girl in the group. =_=. So I ended up with an African from my school, Wei Yue and Kenneth.



First discussion was about what we regret quitting. Like you know, we were supposed to endure but ended up quitting. I talked about quitting piano after failing grade 8 and about how I normally slack after ballet exams each year. I truely am regretful, ok, 'cos if not for the quittings, I could've been a better at piano and ballet now. I mean, yes, I'm a lot better in ballet after the last minute torture in my grade 8 exam but still, I could've been much much better.



Second discussion was about...what you're enduring now. I talked about the girl who was once a friend of mine. I said that if I could even be friends with a bully in secondary school again, I see no problems being friends with that girl again. Just that...it takes time.



We played more games. Like 7up. The two-headed professor LOL. We also held hands across the room to pray together. PASSION TRAINING WAS AWESOME MAN! Haha. It was also my second time only.



Aftter PT, at first Nic and I couldn't go for supper with the UWA people because no one would offer to send us home if we go for supper. So Garry and Adeline sent one of their friends home and Garry complained he was hungry. He thought Adeline cooked but in the end she didn't cook so I asked him to go dinner with the UWA people. He said Adeline would be cold. Nic and I both offered our jackets lol in the end he gave up. YAY!



We ate at Makan Makan at Vic Park. We made Garry sit at one end and Adeline at the other. Like the father and mother of the UWA gang. Ha! We sabotaged them. Asked Adeline facts about Garry and asked Garry facts about Adeline and we found out that Adeline knows Garry more than Garry knows Adeline! Tsk tsk tsk. We also found out that Adeline was the one who asked Garry out on their first date. TSK TSK TSK! Lol.



I had roti prata with ice cream and fruits. IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME MAN! As in, TOTALLY AWESOME. Haha. When we finished, Garry sent Nic and I home. It was DAMN funny I tell you because Adeline's driving so Max came over to give us his last words (eh..is that right?) for us. And Nic told Bijia to tell Jamie that where ever he is, he will forever support Jamie's cell. LOL.



You know why? Because just now on the way to Makan Makan, Garry was at a T-junction. Then he asked whether to turn left or right. Then Adeline asked him to go straight. HE NEARLY DID SIA! LOL.



We, THANKFULLY, got home safely lol. Actually Adeline's driving is not bad la haha. Really.







School was boring today, as usual. Except for what Mr. Stalker did to me today. SCARY LA CAN!!!!! Lol.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: