Wednesday 27 September 2006

DOUBLE SIGH.

I'll have lots to share during cell so...I shan't blog about it here! Haha.



It's really not easy adapting to the "new" life again. It's not really new because it's what I've been doing everyday before SFAS was near. But it's still very hard. I just got too used to the life of dancing. Sigh.



Got really really depressed yesterday evening. Been bottling up since Monday. Couldn't take it anymore so I just...ran out of the house. Somehow or rather my feet took me to The Gowrie, now called Zion Centre. Was tearing on my way there. It used to take me 5 minutes to get there because of the rush but yesterday, the walk took 15 whole minutes.



The moment I walked into Zion Centre, tears just kept pouring non stop. The door was locked, though. I just stared at it from outside. I then slowly made my way out, sat on the road side and continued crying. Dave came soon after. Sat down beside me and listened to all my rantings.



THAT STUPID IDIOT DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS HAVING A HANGOVER AND HADN'T PREPARED FOR HIS GROUP MEETING!!!!! But he still insisted on accompanying me. It wasn't easy ranting and crying at the same time. Had to break them all up haha. Told him all my problems. Including...codename bomb. He was nice. Thanks insect head! =D



I hope he's much better today ah that stupid insect head lol. But, ya. Really, thanks. We shall dance again for next year's SFAS ok! Haha. You were a really really great friend x). Heng you forgot how codename bomb look like if not I sure kena suan by you like HELL lor can lol.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: