Thursday 21 September 2006

BLOCKED TAGBOARD?!

I'm still very very very pissed. With the blocking of my tagboard and the librarians. MY TAGBOARD WAS MY ONLY FORM OF CONTACT SINCE MEEBO'S BLOCKED AND MY INTERNET AT HOME IS NOT WORKING!!!!!



This is not very helping at all. Especially when I've only slept for about 5 hours last night. Or maybe even less. I only reached home at around 12am. Everyone was aching at the end of the ________. So was I. I went to shower once I got home and when I got out of the shower, I couldn't sleep. I sat on my bed thinking how am I going to cope with the next 3 days. I only managed to sleep after stoning out for at least half an hour.



And FYI, I've got an in-class essay TODAY. I only did my research YESTERDAY and I haven't even done my notes. Yep, I'm so gonna score full marks for my essay today. Note the tinge of sacarsm.



I'm becoming more and more like Wei Xian. While I'm getting more and more tired each day, my mood continues to go down hill too. I'm really really pissed with the librarians. I mean...HELLO?! TAGBOARD?! WHAT'S THERE TO BLOCK ABOUT TAGBOARDS?! @&$* man! ARGH.



I hope I can survive for another three days. I thought I was going to miss cell group today because of _____ ________ and was pretty upset about it. But when I talked to Garry about it yesterday, he gave me a very firm "CANNOT". Lol. Hopefully _______ won't be upset about me going late. I mean...I've been to all of the _____ _________ and not once was I late or absent on purpose.



Ok if I go on, I'm really going to explode. I NEED MY TAGBOARD OK?! WTH?! Alright, off to my notes.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: