Tuesday 5 September 2006

STILL DEPRESSED.

Supposed to be researching on my ELACS report. KILL ME. I hate ELACS tests. Always sucking out all the brain juices out of me. And what's WORSE about this is that not only do we have to write a full length 1000 word essay about our chosen topic, WE ALSO HAVE TO GIVE A FREAKING 3 MINUTES LONG PRESENTATION ON IT. WHAT RUBBISH?!



What a way to start Daddy's birthday.



DADDY WENT FOR CRUISE WITHOUT MUMMY CAN?! I'm so gonna scold him later when I call him. Lol. That stupid man! And I told him to treat Mummy like his precious little rose! But I can't totally blame Daddy either because Mummy's gotta work too. She's already taken two weeks off from work just to come to Perth to see me. =)



Called home this morning hoping to be able to wish Daddy happy birthday but Mummy's sleepy voice picked up the phone. It was WEIRD. Because normally at 7.40am, Mummy would've already been to ECP for her exercise. She claimed Singapore's having a thunderstorm now with lotsa lightnings.



Lightnings. *shudder*



I've got this urge to buy a muffin from school later, hide in one small corner, and sing a happy birthday song to Daddy on the phone. But then again, he wouldn't be able to see the muffin. And our school's muffins look terribly fattening.



Daddy should be home by now. Hopefully Mummy didn't tell him I called. But I'm pretty sure she did. Lol.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: