Thursday 14 September 2006

MY 890th POST.

110 more posts before I hit my 1000th post. Heh.



In school. Bored. If I get any skinnier, ALL my pants are gonna fall off my butt even with belt on. Scary. But I want to lost at least like 2 more kgs.



I lost about 11kg in a year. Lost another 1kg a few days ago. And, sad to say, this is not healthy at all. The last kg I lost was unintentional. I was...pretty depressed a day or two ago so I didn't eat properly. Funny thing was, I didn't go jogging either.



Gonna take one week off from jogging. Shall start jogging again next week or something. 'Cos I'm getting pretty bored with jogging. But I WILL still continue jogging for the sake of dance. I need the stamina man. Stamina.



AND MR WERX CAN RUN 12KM AT ONE GO!



I'm like...what? 2.2km only punctured already. LOL.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: