Thursday 28 September 2006

PATIENCE PATIENCE!

The SFAS post is STILL on the way! So don't go away! Haha hey it rhymes ok! =D Anyways. I'm here to blog about last cell and church service before I have to blog about another cell again the next day lol.



Last cell was on last Thursday lo. Remember I had a post somewhere down there which stated how upset I was about skipping cell until Garry gave me a very confirming "CANNOT!"? Haha. Yep I was referring to last Thursday.



As usual, I went home after school. But that day I had a test so I couldn't skip ELACS and could only leave school at 5pm. Although I only did my research the day before my test and only compiled my notes on the day of the test itself, I'd have to say the test was pretty ok. I rushed through the last part though. Hope the ending wasn't too brief. BUT I only wrote about 730++ words when a minimum of 900 was required. AIYA I hope Eve is blind la although I know she's quite biased against some students and that includes me. We only know she pretty much likes _____. Pfff.



I didn't do refreshments for cell because...firstly Faith didn't ask me to and secondly, even if Faith asked me to, I wouldn't have done it either heh. I was too too TOO tired. When I got home, I just lay flat on my bed and spaced out. I surprisingly didn't fall asleep given the fact that I hadn't been having enough sleep for the past few nights ever since dance practises became every night.



Garry came at around 6.15pm. Shelina and Faith were in the car too! On the way, along freeway (hey it rhymes again!), Faith asked if I was still dancing for SFAS. And Shelina was like "oooooh! So you were supposed to do something for SFAS la!" So I said no to Faith and ya to Shelina. Soon after I messaged Faith, telling her I was still dancing for SFAS and that I don't need transport. LOL. Yes, we were messaging each other in the same car.



Isn't it fun? Hehe hiding it from everyone and only some people, who really needed to know, knew. It WAS fun, really. Seeing their disappointed looks when I said I wasn't gonna dance. Hehe. IT WAS DIFFICULT, THOUGH! You shall know why later.



So. Faith did games. Some card game thingy. Lazy to type ar. Go ask around yourself hehe. Garry wanted to have refreshments during cell but, ofcourse, guys can't multi-task! So we ended up eating first like before. Ha! Faith's food was awesome man. With that, I mean AWESOME. The cheese was like hea-ven-ly. I couldn't finish even one piece, though. I ate two tang yuan and drank quite a lot of the tang yuan soup before her food came. And I was gonna go for dance practises so I couldn't be too bloated. I ate the cheese, abit of the rice and gave the rest to Wei Xian hehehe. THAT GUY. WAS GETTING HIGH. OVER THE AMOUNT OF SUGAR IN THE SAGO+PURE MILK+SUGAR+TANG YUAN. You should've seen the way he was laughing away man. TOTALLY high!



Garry then did words but halfway through Yivonne called. SO PAISEH LO CAN. I was supposed to leave at 8.30pm but Yivonne called at 8.45pm, which was when I told Garry I had to go. Poor cell leader had to cut short everything, summarize things and end with a...pretty short prayer. Shorter than his usual prayers la ok happy lol. When people asked, Garry said I was going off to meet my cousin. THAT was because I told him to say that if people asked =D. THIS wasn't the hard part of hiding.



In the car, on the way to Riverton, Garry turned on the radio and one station was playing Sandi Thom's "I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker". I got so high I told Garry not to change station. That stupid cell leader went to change another station then change back again. THANKS AR! But ya. I sang the whole song and when I finished, Garry went "I still don't see what's so nice about this song lo." And I said, at the slip of my tongue, "But a lot of dancers like this song leh."



The moment I realised I said that, my mind kept on going "oh ****! OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!!!!!!!!" But Garry was somehow fast enough to say "But Faith don't like leh." HENG AR. My secret bubble nearly bursted just like that ok! Somemore this bubble's soap is very chad-chad one, anytime also can burst. LOL.



Now you know how hard it was. Haha but ya. After cell, I went for our last practice lo. Finished at around 12am and had pizza (I only had one small piece so don't shoot me!) and ended with a big mass prayer. Only got home at around 1.30am. Was super dead tired.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: