Tuesday 5 September 2006

MAMAK NIGHT.

Fourth post today. HA! Okok I NEED to blog about Saturday before ZLM tomorrow or I'll have too many things to blog by then.



Mmm. Friday first la k? Nothing much. Heh. Had open book assignment for accounting and it was kinda like a disaster. Especially the essay part. ARGH. ELACS test was a TOTAL GONER. I left one whole question blank because I didn't have time. So 10 out of 30 marks gone just like that. Pfff.

After school, went home and jogged. Then slacked the whole night through.



I slept at around 12.45am on Saturday morning and woke up at 10.45am on Saturday morning too. LOL. Slept quite long huh. Was actually planning to sleep till about 12 but thank God I couldn't sleep any further because I found out from Nic that Kevin's picking us up at around 12.45pm. So I still had time to take my time =D.

SO Nic knocked on my door at around 1.15pm which signified Kevin's arrival. Kevin fetched Ting, Annsley, Nic and I to church. Only Nic and I weren't serving.

We reached church super early. Like...1.30pm????? I sat down staring at the worship team rehearse, singing along. Junie came along. Crapped a lot lol. Ern/Urn kept asking me to join PA. NO?!?!?!?!?! Lol. Helped the ushers fold the bulletins too. At 3.15, Junie and I left the lecture theatre.

Bumped into lotsa people! Kenneth, Mishi, Dominic, blah blah blah. Went in with Junie and Kenneth. Johnny led worship. Marcus chaired. Francis did tithes and offerings (woooo!!!!!). Pastor Joyce did sermon. Francis talked about how he snatched a piece of roasted pork from his dad and felt guilty. Pastor Joyce preached about Made For More III.

Service ended at 5pm instead of the usual 6pm because of MAMAK NIGHT!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Those who were going to Mamak Night stayed in the lecture theatre at the end of the service slacking. THAT included me =D. At 5.45pm, we were outside the lecture theatre saying "let's go let's go!" But the place only managed to cleart at 6.15pm =_=. Some walked to the bus at Trinity College. Some drove to the bus.

Letitia drove Eunice and I to St. Cat's first because Eunice had to take something. Eunice's friend also came along. Then we went up the bus. Including Letitia. Haha. THE BUS TOOK SO MANY DETOURS CAN?! The bus took the FREEWAY when there wasn't a need to. But the second detour was understandable because the bus couldn't get around this narrow round-about.

We were like one of the last people who reached East Vic Park's Vic For Life. Bumped into a bunch of Canning College people at the door haha. I went "Hello!" to all of them but said "What are you doing here?!" jokingly to Ryan. Hahaha. That joker.

Was pretty lost once I got into the baksetball court because apparently there were two queues and I didn't know which queue was for which. There were two queues that looked like they were joint together because the table for plates and cutleries was just right behind the first queue for food. But Wei Xian somehow found the other queue for food so Eufei and I just tagged along. I cut Keni's queue, though, at the table for plates and cutleries haha. Sorry to the people behind Keni. Haha. Oh I also met Keni's housemates.

So we grabbed our two roti pratas, roti prata curry, nasi lemak, nasi lemak chilli, satay, satay curry, ketupat and er...that's all. Ha. We sat down in a circle. We as in...Wei Xian, Eufei, Kenneth, Stanley Bong, Nic and so on AND I. Lol. Nic got teh tarik for us. Thanks! The food was SUPERB I tell you. AWESOME.

Then I walked one round with Kenneth. Bought hum ji beng haha and a cup of pulut hitam. YUMness. Then when I finished my hum ji beng, I left my pulut hitam and went to buy ondeh ondeh with Eunice. When we went back, I thought MY bag got stained with satay sauce. In the end it was Eunice's because Wei Xian thought that pink bag was mine. LOL.

By the time I finished all my food, I was so bloated I could just lie flat on the floor and do nothing. Instead, I walked around the hall with Eufei to look out for cute girls (for Wei Xian LOL) and cute guys (for me HAHA). Then Mamak Idol came along. Sumi got sabo-ed. She then dragged Bijia up the stage with her and sang Oh Sarah Sarah. Bijia only sang the "Oh Sarah Sarah" parts HAHA. Some guy sang tong hua. Garry sang the Malaysian national anthem. LOL. Joey also got sabo-ed but in the end she got too nervous she didn't sing haha.

Results? Garry got second runner-up, Sumi got first runner-up and the tong hua guy got first. Everyone thought Sumi deserved the first position. I thought so too. Boo-ness. Haha. We hung around longer. I went to irritate Keni with his purple shirt and his fatty acids LOL. HIS SHIRT WAS CLEARLY PURPLE WHEN HE INSISTED IT WAS PINK. That colour blind idiot. Lol. Kenneth insisted on me taking picture with him. At around 9, Garry sent me and another of Eunice's friend home.

Overall? EXCELLENT.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: