Tuesday 19 September 2006

THANK YOU, GOD.

I'm really glad God heard my prayers. I was...weeping on Sunday night. Yes, I was. Wasn't very terrible but still. Yesterday morning I was stressing out about how I'm going to have two tests on Thursday and that every night I will be out for something important. Then one test was prostponed till next Tuesday. That's why I said, praise the Lord. =)



Let's talk about...COMBINED CELL! Frrriday. ELACS test was pretty ok although I only had one form of in-text referrencing. A pass would be satisfactory given that I failed my last in-text referrencing test. Was so super peeved. After school, everyone literally disappeared. By 3.15, there wasn't a single soul outside the library. I mean, normally the crowd wouldn't even subside till about 3.30 can?! No one in the library wanted to go to the city so I started calling people who were going to combined cel that night.



Eufei's staying home because he needs to make something. Faith's going for discipleship. Didn't call Wei Xian because he was at home making prawn mee (YUM). In the end called Eunice and decided to go down to St. Cat's early. So I took bus 75 down to the city.



I wanted to get a cup of smoothie from Pure & Natural to drink at St. Cat's but decided not to because no drinks were allowed in buses you see. So I just went straight to Woolies and bought like 5 boxes of apple crumble and then walked to Esplanade bus port. That journey felt like forever I tell you! The apple crumbles felt so heavy! Shouldn't have bought so many. You'll know why later.



So I made my own way in to St. Cat's although after getting out of the tunnel I still had to ask Eunice for a bit of directions heh. BUT I already remember how to walk ok! Eunice opened the door for me and I went up her room. Tried the dessert she prepared for combined cell and ate all the other junks in her room. Er..Dau sa pia and this durian thingy. Don't know what that's called heh. Her room is full of food sia! Then she let me watch "The Prince That Turned Into A Frog" and went off to shower.



While she was showering, Faith called to say she's coming. Uninvited guest! Haha just kidding just kidding. But Eunice finished showering in time for Faith to come. Because when Eunice came back, Faith called my phone. Eunice went down to open the door for Eunice. But Eunice walked super fast, came back to the room and locked Faith out. Poor thing la can! Lol.



So three of us sat in the room. I continued watching The Prince That Turned Into A Frog, while chatting with Faith a little here and there. Eunice brought two whole pieces of the dessert she made for cell and let me and Faith eat. One each, that is. Lol. Then Letitia came. Eunice and Letitia went down to play basketball. Faith and I? Continue slacking in Eunice's room.



Eunice came back up soon after, leaving Letitia alone at the basketball court. At 6.15, Letitia came up to shower while Faith, Eunic and I went down. Some people were already there. Slacked around till everyone else came. Oh ya, Nic, Eufei and Garry were kicking Faith's shoes around. LOL.



Games was done Joshua, with Stanley assisting. It's like...dividing us into two groups. One on each side of the cloth. Each group will sent a representative to the cloth and when the cloth drops, you have to say the name of the person on the other side of the cloth as fast as possible. They sent me for the first round. When the cloth dropped, I saw Eunice and screamed her name lol. I WAS FASTER THAN HER! Oh oh the forfeit is the whole team will have to drink a cup of water each time they lose. As in, one person one cup. Lol.



Worship was led by Garry while Stan played the guitar. We were split into two groups again when it came to words. Jamie's and Garry's cell one group, Dorcas cell another group. I joined the former. We talked about the Hand of God. =)



THEN IT WAS REFRESHMENTS! There was an overload of apple crumble because Jessie made apple crumble. NOW you know why I shouldn't have bought so many. =\ But ya. Wei Xian's prawn mee was awesome man!!! So were the chicken pies. AND AND the popcorn potatoes and chicken bits. AND chicken nuggets. AWESOME!!!!! I ate till I was more than just bloated ok!



While eating, Peggy asked me some calculus question. We kept trying to figure out how to do the question but in the end we realised all were just careless mistakes. Lol. Then EUFEI WENT TO WEAR MY FLIPFLOPS UNTIL THEY WERE SUPER STICKY LO CAN! Idiot. Lol. After combined cell? TEA FUSION!!!!!



Jamie drove Peggy home first, though. That poor girl fell at her doorstep and her phone broke into two pieces. Sigh. Hope she can claim her gaurantee card. =\



After sending Peggy home, we drove to Tea Fusion. I had a large taro smoothie. Watched the people play speed and bluff. I played speed with Eufei. He lost. I played speed with Eunice. I lost. LOL. At around 12.05am, Wei Xian got a little moody because of the time. So the guys went off first while the girls stayed back and waited a little longer.



Few minutes later, we made our way to the main street. Sean/Shaun/Shawn drove Kevin's car with Nic and picked me up and drove me home. Loved cell. =))



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: