Monday 18 September 2006

ONE TEST DOWN.

PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!



I got into class in time to print out the speech I prepared last night. I only started preparing for that speech like...11PM?!?!?!?!?! It was super last minute can? But I managed to prepare a speech that was supposedly 5 minutes long.



We picked our numbers and at first I picked 4. I was ready you see so I went around exchanging for smaller numbers. I got 3. My lucky number =)))))))))). Haha. I read off my paper. I wanted to, y'know, speek without looking at my paper but if I did so, I would've exceeded the 3 minutes time limit even more.



Praise the Lord man, seriously. Without Him I wouldn't have managed to pull through this presentation.



Next up: Applicable maths test tomorrow, in-class essay on Thursday, calculus test next Tuesday, every night out from tonight on and SEARCH FOR A STAR ON SATURDAY!!!!!



You heard me! It's SEARCH FOR A STAR! On SATURDAY 23rd September, Winthrope Baptist Church, 7.30pm! Tickets selling at A$10. Doors open at 7.00pm, to be seated by 7.30pm. Those who have tickets already, DO COME DOWN YA?!?!?! Those without tickets, TRY YOUR VERY BEST TO GET A TICKET BEFORE THAT VERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!



PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: