Sunday 17 September 2006

DREADED WEEK AHEAD.

I haven't got the time to blog about combined cell and yesterday's service but...all I have to say is, I'm tired. Physically and emotionally.



It's going to be a very happening week starting from tomorrow. Got an oral presentation in school tomorrow. Got an in-class essay in school on Thursday. Don't know when's my next calculus/applicable maths test. Going to be out every night for some reason I can't say here. And I'm still very worried about my Greatgrandma.



I was out just now. When I was about to go home, I nearly broke down. Sure, the others are more tired and stressed than I am but I've never handled this much stress myself.



Again, I believe God will pull me through. I believe God will give me the strength. I have all the faith in God. Only God. God alone.



This is going to be very tiring. I don't know how I'm going to handle it but I will handle it well with the help of God. Not relying on my experience, not relying on my feelings, but relying on God. And I believe God will help me avoid all temptations. And that God will keep me FROM evil.



God chose the right time to teach us about temptations. He did. Praise the Lord.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: