Saturday 10 April 2004

today...hmm...afternoon went to pizza hut for lunch with my papa and moma...we ordered a meal for TWO yet we can't even finish it...lol...then too full...didn't eat dinner...then tuition...then go running...my timing improved sssssssssssssslllllllllllliiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhttttlly...hehx...17:24:00...must improve somemore...sigh...hope got enough time for 2.4...bout that competition...dun thk i can make it le...:(...all thx to my parents...dun let me run one day only i deprove so much le...idiots...nvm...aiya...niwaez, sarah-ann know her wrong doings le...hehx...as long as she's willing to change, i'm willing to accept her as a friend! serious...promise!...so tuesday me gonna apologize to her too for suaning her all ther time...bout adeline...i will try to tok to her la k? but if she cannot accept you...sigh...at least you got me! if she's gonna hate me just coz she thinks you never change and dun like me to be with you, i'm not gonna be-friend such a not understanding girl lohx...friends should be understanding...so...yepx...i understand you...coz you wanna change...coz you know wad you did wrong...thx to myren for talking to her...so yepx! hope you and myren can be together forever!!! ;)

timing--> 17:24:00
weight--> 54 kg (*****!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!*****)

No comments: