Tuesday 13 April 2004

lol...today kena scolding by xie lao shi...not only me la...but mainly is me jojo and zi han i think...coz three of us run away from her...not together la...but...as in really RUN from her...lol...joo hong even say wad i train running is to train running away from teachers...hahahaha...very farnie...-.-"...kk...then first time i go eng tuitorial...bout wad technology shit...kk...the A.I. movie damn nice worx...i wanna go buy...daddy! money! haha...then after tuitorial go back class kena do test...chinese test...lol...theni pass up blank paper...coz i dunno any shit...not really blank la...i wrote shit inside but sure all wrong...go get wad shit egg come back...woah...i today very shitty...lol...then my contacts very irritating lohx...pain like shit...lucky thursday gonna make new pair...talking bout thursday, i dun need go sports day! whaha...my daddy let me dun go...lol...he gonna tell my auntie write excuse letter for me...coz i go her shop check up eye wad...true wad...lol...then tuition...me and adeline and sarah-ann ok le...but i talk to her more la...adeline dunno y like...bit quietz...no lahx...she got talk...think coz i pao qi her...but adeline yesterday pao qi me also lohx...wa lao...dun care her la...the truth shall set you free...so one day the truth will be known...then after tuition myren told me apologize to sarah-ann but i thought sarah-ann wanted to apologize to me first????? nvm...haha...then i saw fiona and tom come up...wa lao tom saw me still dao me...then i say "wa lao tom you dao me..."...then he turn back then he laugh then say hi then say sorry...lame shitter...kk...then go home la...now at home...like d-uh...then cannot g running coz both moma and papa go out...so...hai...every tuesday cannot run...holy shit...kk...then moma told me today papa nearly fell down when alighting from the bus...pa...muz take carex...i cannot take it if anything really happens to you (*****!!!!!!!!!!CHOI!!!!!!!!!!*****)...but if anything really happens to you (*****!!!!!!!!!!CHOI!!!!!!!!!!*****), i'm willing to do anything for you to make you happier or healthier...that includes donating my heart to you...serious k...dun laugh...kk...me now beli sad lehx...pa...take carex...

timing--> today never run
weight--> 53.5 (*****!!!!!!!!!!......sigh......!!!!!!!!!!*****)

No comments: