Monday 5 April 2004

today morning...talked things with mdm rose...although things are clear already i still dun trust her...i can't trust anyone, not even myself or my close friends, how you expect me to trust mdm rose? the only ppl i can relate to now is mr soon and my parents...then had lessons...me and huan yuet and samantha and yi ting okie le...yay...christine also start talking to me again...karen a little...but...sigh...dunno la...then after sch mi moma sent hui ying home...hmm...now at home...waiting for 7.30 to come...although i dun really want to go mavis for today...y must monday come so fast?!?!?! i hate mondays now...i'm sorry but i just can't get over the hurt you gave me...you made me lose the trust in everybody...you made me hurt terribly...how can you expect me to get over this big thing and forgive you? your friends might have forgave you coz they didn't feel the hurt as much as i do...sorry but i just can't forgive you...impossible...ok...aiya y talk those things again...should make life happy...wad's done is done...wad's past is past...so...yapx...in the mean time...again, i wanna thank jin wen gorrrrrr and mr kelvin ng...mr soon, mummy, zhi yin and eunice for giving me the support to be brave and make me wanna continue my journey full of obstacles...kk...i know i've said it for millions and millions of times...but i really wanna show my gratitude towards you guys...esp jin wen gorrrrr...coz he really did try to cheer me up and indeed i cheered up...thx man gor...:)

No comments: