Thursday 8 April 2004

......today lotsa peepx say i crazy...they say i run too much...lol...no lo...you see me papa's friend's daughter...she also run everyday wadx...but dunno how far she run...hmm...then recess tt timez i told zhi yin i wanna go swimming on saturday but parents cannot swim...then she say she wannna go wif me!!!!! yayx!!! but at nights...aiyo...you really no time or scared the sun??? haha...ka la...jk la...then nothing much happened lo...me and doris keep changing places...change already change back...and continue...lol...ppl say we crazie...haha...coz doris want to help tina for a maths and everything...so i sit with chin wei...lol...then physics lesson...me sleep...hehx...then matthew sabo me...ask me answer mr gan's question...at least i know the answer lehx...lol...kk...then nothing much happened...then come home le...blah...dunno la...later at night must run...yayx...and for that roy, i must time myself...you see la...you sho mah fan...haha...jkjk......

No comments: