Sunday 25 April 2004

......whaha this morning i got daiyu to buy coffee himself...he always earlier than me then want me to help him buy coffee...make me late only...idiot...then break time me, pei yao, dai yu and terence (ee yer) go down for break...the queue at BK so long...so went up quite late haha...then me n pei yao had so much fun smsing...lol...next week me gonna play wif his hair...heyhey...haha...k then after tuition went toilet then lost pei yao then he sms me ask me where i go lol...kk...i crazy liao...heard albert got gf already...wth...good la...wa lao...heck bout him la...he this kinda guy...on off type one...flirt like siao...lol man...ee yer...sounds like some guy...some guy namely...wo de ren...if you translate he wo de into eng...ofcoz he's not mine...who wants him...lol man...rights sarah-ann? hehx...luz night on the phone with sarah-ann...had soooooooooo much fun...toking bout her love life my love life bout tuition bout tt myren...lol man...both of us went crazy...haha...kk...i'm still crazy...k...haha...kk...um...haha...bye la...after ballet then write again...haha...k...haha...bye......

No comments: