Sunday 18 April 2004

......today tuition ar...buy coffee for daiyu AND mr fadhil...make me feel like a coffee lady...lol...then blah blah blah...i got home...parents say want to go trade in daddy's 3310...they want me to go...i say i dun want go...then my moma juz coz of tt got so worked up...aiya wadeva la...so they went...then moma called back and asked 3200 better or 3100 better...i checked the net then called her back and told her 3200 better coz got cam and 3100 the button is rubber very hard to press...so they got the 3200...maybe i want to use tt one...it's cheaper than my this samsung one i know but i prefer tt one coz got cam...then my samsung one think give my moma...then daddy use my moma's 2100...yepx...haha...even if i think i wanna give my papa the 3200 he also dun wan coz got cam...he hates cam...as in...really hate...haha...dunno y...lol...then ballet...before elementary started i joined the intermediate pointe work...woah seh...hard hard hard...then i continue with my elementary class...then after my elementary class i joined the pre-elementary class...build my stamina la...but it's kinda boring...coz i know all the steps then...ahaha...nvm...then i also helped abit la...teach them...show them...demonstrate...with mavis la ofcoz...hehx...then by the end of it my foot is really pain k...more than 4 hours of dancing lehx...woah...i'm going crazy...i stopped tap and mordern already...no interest...and no time...k...then now at home...muahahaha...finding trouble...buai......

No comments: