Saturday 24 April 2004

......blahx...today...tuition...haha...sat alone...so boring xia...edward samuel joel and steven sat infront...dunno y...act angelic...lol...k...nothing much lahx...mr ng gave us a cedar paper...bloody difficult ok...k...then after tuition went to my aunt's shop...optician shop lahx...got my the other pair of contacts...so darn cool...but not shan guang...so quite blur...but nvm larhx...cool can alrd...hehx...then go eat...i wasn't hungry so i share wif my parents...then go pasar malam...wa lao...pasar malam clothes so cheap my mother dun allow me to buy...pls lo...hello...you always go giodano all tt cheapskate thing...no quality somemore...kao...then say wad go korea buy...always say wad must save money...wad shit larhx...i tell you arhx, if you dun allow me to buy those clothes in korea i'll chop you neh off...i dun care ex or not coz is you say go there buy one...idiot...k...then bought cotton candy...bit childish larhx but long time never eat tt alrd and it brings back happy memories too...hehx...then bought a ring...nice one...$5...quite cheap to some of you but very ex to my dad...lol...k...then go home...aiya...sarah-ann juz called me...quite fun toking to her actually...althoh most of her conversations are complains bout her 8-year old brother and myren...but...heck coz other contents are farnie...she's farnie larhx...we have quite alot in common actually...lol...then she going home now...she was at parkway...so yepx...waiting for her call when she gets home...at PASIR RIS...wow man...k bye for now......

No comments: