Friday 30 April 2004

haha this morning wake up immediately use the radio on my phone...hehx...then go sch...blahx...i got 66 for my chinese test...then e maths test...kinda easy actually...to me only larhx...heard lotsa ppl dunno how to do the test...haha...then the whole time jacksen sing in class...then recess horx...zhi yin never come find me...never find me never mind still never wait for me want to go down with min ru...lucky ijuz nice walk pass them...min ru pull me down...then zhi yin never follow...aiyoh...who want to go down with you larhx...wad type of fwen are you...my lao po no.2 better lorhx...you laopo no.1 so wad...one day you're not gonna be tt liao lorhx...kk...then now having geog lesson in comp lab 2...the keyboard so sucky...so hard to type one...lol...kk...now having a terrible headache...pain xia...nobody got panadol...pain...kk...gtg...buai......

No comments: