Tuesday 13 April 2004

......y must you do this to me...everytime you talk to me my heart melts...you kept hinting me...making me misunderstood...the more i talk to you the happier i get, the happier mood i am in...but the truth came out...you were just acting...pretending...you know it hurts me? it hurts me so deeply it tears...my heart tears...it is still tearing...not stop...ripping into pieces...every night i recall the good times we had together...everynight i cried...but does anyone know? do you know? no...no one knows...you do not know...i keep it in myself...i kept the burdern to myself...it feels so heavy...so heavy i've fell...fell so badly i've hurt myself...both emotionally and physically...do you know how it feels? does anyone know how it feels? no...no one knows...you do not know...i know it has been a very long time...you can get over it but i can't...i just can't...it's been months but i just can't get over it...ppl laugh at me for being so silly to continue loving a guy that does not love me nor appreciate it...but can i help it? no...i can't control my heart, can't control my brain, can i? it's just so pain that i can't stand it anymore...i have to cry it out...but who do i cry to? i've got no one to cry to...only myself...myself...me myself and i...you think it's funny...i tell you...it's not...i cry for you...i grieve for you...but do you not? i bet not...my tears are just uncontrollable...so uncontrollable it just flows non stop...i can't hold it...not anymore...you might not know who you are...or maybe you do...you might not even bother to come here to read this...so y should i bother? but my heart tells me i still love you...but i just can't stand it anymore...my heart has been ripped into pieces...pieces that can't be ripped anymore...you made me give up on love...you made me irritated...you made me so fustrated...but do you know? no...someone help me...can someone lend me a shoulder to cry on? i dun think so...can anyone lend me their ears? i dun think so...i think i shall just let my heart continue ripping until i've dropped dead...till then...then will you realise how deep my love was for you......

No comments: