Friday 9 April 2004

......sho shuang...juz came back from swimming...i swam quite alot...really...in one hour...dunno how many million laps non stop...but one hour only...i see the sky...like gonna rain like tt...no chance i got up and went to change...change come out the sky not so cloudy anymore...i was like...wad the hell...kk...before swimming, when i just woke up, i was expecting a pizza...coz yesterday i already set lo...i told my daddy i want a pizza already and he agreed k...then my fucking moma say want to go eat dian xin...like...wtf...oh shit...2 times already...cannot cannot...kk...continue...then i over there pull a black face with her...i had a quarrel with them...but in the end still have to go eat dian xin la...wad to do...bitches will kill you if you dun do wad they want you to do wad...so wadeva...then wa lao...reach there (TOA PA YOH) still have to queue...you say i angry notx? if never go all the way there i will be eating my pizza already...instead of standing in a line waiting for one pathetic table...pissed with my mum lo...and my dad for not listening to my 'good' advice...so the whole time i pull black face and just eat eat eat...never talk at all...that's called cold war...then they know i angry...good...then they angry with me also...then eat finish i was like "i'm gonna swim later...if you dun bring me there i'll swim non stop n not go home...i'll just swim until i drop...then i go park run until i drop...then i sleep in the park...they laughed...they LAUGHED...so i said "i'm serious k...you dun believe then leave it...i'll do it for you to see..." then i called for dessert then i left...then i think they quickly asked for bill then chased after me...my papa pulled my hands back...then he send me and my moma home and told my moma bring me go swimming...then go swimming...now back...you may think i childish but i'm pissed with my parents lo...this is not the first time k...they go on like that i'll pull black face with them forever...kk...wanna go running already...buai......

No comments: