Monday 12 April 2004

......today...in sch...think nothing much la...bit of headache...then after sch go home...went running...too hot...cannot run fast...so in the end just run fun fun onli...then bathe then tell mi daddy send me go mavis...then wa lao...timothy tell me go there so early then in the end he only talked to me a bit then dao me...kk...nvm...then my tuition start...i did the homework already...then adeline sped through the homework...then we go out rest...then go back...do another paper...then we finish together very early...then go out rest again...then go back again listen teacher go through...me and mis ng...k la...dun wanna have any more disputes with her...then me and albert ok le...friends again...hehx...then...after tuition go home...then on the way home i only ask when make new contacts then my parents say wad i rushing them then say wad today should go...wad fucking shit lohx...:X...i only ask when right...kk...then now...i use comp awhile only then my moma say i very proud never study...dun come and talk all these fucking shit with me lahx...when i study you never say anything...when i never study you say i proud...knn...kk...:X...zip...wa lao...moma want to use comp...bloody...nvm...aiya bye bye la...wa lao......

No comments: