Friday 30 April 2004

......yeh...now at home...headache much better...but still got a lil headache...aaaaargh...must be tt myren larhx...give me such big headache...yikes...dun tok bout him...tok bout him i wanna PUKE...kk...then...after sch me and my moma went to collect my whole set of diposable contacts...then ate fish noodle...then go NTUC...bought wall's ice-cream...and egg and stuff...then wanted to buy things in pasar malam but nothing to buy...then go home...then eat ice-cream...woah it's damn nice worx...really...very very very nice...wad to do...one small tub $7.50...woah...kk...then headache got so bad i went to sleep...then 7++pm woke up ate dinner...then now sitting infront of the comp...woah...my nose running like siao...lucky no cough if not means flu...yikes dun want...kk...i go lerhx...a maths test sure fail...kk...buai......

No comments: