Saturday 17 April 2004

......wtf...my mother...wa lao...early in the morning...i didn't put my uniform in my laundry...k...i know...tt's my fault...but she whole day over there screaming and nagging...my dad tell her to stop she never stops...k...so i shouted back "so you think i spoil your plan? you think i spoil you day? you think i'll spoil your monday? then y dun you teach me to iron? whole day want ppl help you yet dun see you helping ppl...you want me to help you yet i dun see you teaching me how to...now SHUTUP!!!!!"...then she stare at me...i gave her tt WHAT look...pls lo...wtf...then i'm supposed to accompany her to the chinese doctor to have a massage for her leg b4 i go swimming...then dunno y, today she bathe super fast...go down...she say "she always takes her time...i got temper one ok...she think she wad...dun care la i go alone"...wa lao...she dun want me to go with her then say la...i take my time? all the time since the day i was born she was always the slowest in EVERYTHING...then she thinks she's the only person in this whole wide world with temper...i also got temper k...my papa also got temper k...wtf...then she whole day say she slimmed down...for how many years already she kept saying tt...you guys wanna know her weight and size??? her weighs -->71 KG<-- and her waist is -->37<--...tt haven't changed since loooooooooong loooooooooong time ago...pls lo...wa lao...then say wad she loves me...ask me if i love her...ofcoz i say yes la if not wad...you think you are adorable mehx...thk ppl love you so much mehx...wa lao...even papa bui ta han you already lo...you one ppl to love you then show tt you are lovable...but look at you...pls man...wa lao...have you heard of "shang liang bu zhen xia liang wai"? whaha...lol man...i better get influenced by my dad instead...then heard of "yi ya huan ya"? whaha...think you better prepare for the worse man...then you say wad? you were from dunman? you look down on chung cheng ar? if you really so clever then y didn't you go raffles girls? chairman of dance club so wad? if you dance so good then y never join ballet? y never go teach? y never go be a proffessional dancer? whole day go slimming centre go spa facial wadeva shit...pls lo...you hopeless already la...wa lao...i see you i wanna puke already still have to live with you under the same roof for dunno how long...woah...high blood pressure and diabetes ar? dun copy daddy's words la...daddy say maybe true la...but you? pls lo...dun act la...sure won't win to go into mediacorp one lohx...pls lo...wa lao...you want daddy to hate me izzit? or you want me to hate daddy izzit? no way man...me and him will be together as loving as ever to make you more jealous man...dun say already le la...later you cry ar...scared you cry mehx...cry cry la...you wanna say bad bout me then SAY IT OUT...y say behind my back to daddy? i can hear it lo...you cuckoo or wad...lmao...go refresh yourself la...eh...wait...refresh also no use...she no hope already wad..."bu ke jiu yao"...aiya buai le la...see her sian diao already......

No comments: