Sunday 4 April 2004

......blah blah blah...bought coffee for daiyu...blah blah blah...nothing happened during tuition for today...after tuition, i went to my grandma's house...when i reached there, they were burning those hell notes and houses for my grandpa...sigh...grandpa, may you rest in peace...i didn't have the time to really remember his looks before he left...i only had a few chances to look at him before he left...when he left...i was merely 1 year old...ah gong, wo hao xiang ni...ni zai na li...wo ai ni...kk...then i had lunch at my grandma's house, slept for awhile...my grandma and daddy say i sleep like a pig...oh...my grandma's my mum's mum...then i changed into my ballet costume there and left for tap dancing and modern and ballet...i did not join the grade 4 modern...wad's the point when i just stand there with no one helping me...i learn nothing...so y waste my time? then i joined the grade 2 tap...blah blah blah...then ballet...pei yu joined ballet with us!!!!! yay!!! but debbie vomited halfway through lesson...poor girl...hope she's okie...worried for her xia...didn't talk much today...dunno y...didn't have the mood i guess...was in a quite bad and sad mood...then i did my reflections of the week...i felt really betrayed...the trust just ain't there anymore...aiya y am i talking all these shit...it's over...in the mean time...still trying to get over the lost in trust and everything...wad's the homework???

No comments: