Saturday 3 April 2004

......woah...mr peck...the vp...his chinese...:O...k la...his chinese is damn good k...his speech...damn fluent lo...although not perfect like a chinese dj or news reporter but it's million times better than mr yue's chinese lo...mr peck over there making this speech...bout "O"s results...bout the performance and wadeva...mr yue just stood there in one corner...like...wad the hell...then the parents teacher meeting...my moma and i talk to mr gan...can't be bothered to write down wad he said...but mr gan was very nice la...to say the truth...then after tt had laksa...hehx...so nice...yumx...haha...then went for tuition...i went to get a drink at starbucks with madison...then got a hair band for ballet...then tuition started...mr ng comforted me and all...i told him i solved the problem already...with my mum and discipline master Mr Soon...he said "wow..tt's my hero...i mean heroine...must cheer up k? got any problems can find me again also...or any other teachers...we are more than willing to help you..."...so i said yapz...then i smsed him "things are not always as it appears to be although i AM feeling better now"...then he said "oh come on..." and gave me a smile...mr ng, i really wanna thank you for being by my side all the time when i feel down...you're a really great and caring teacher and fwen...not only mr ng la...jin wen gor, mr fadhil, mr kalai, zhi yin, adeline and many many more...you guys are the one tt made me have the feeling tt life ain't tt bad after all...then madison told me tt anita was talking bout me to those sec 4 guys...i guess is daryl tom and danny...madison say anita say wad i got gang or wadeva shit...like...wa lao...i where got lo...my friends got gang not me wad...y say i got gang...then i told madison tt these few days got lots of happenings...those happenings have taught me not to trust anyone at all...like anita...i tell her one thing she tian you jia cu say another thing to other ppl...and alot of other ppl...i'm not gonna trust anyone anymore...maybe zhiyin or my parents...but...not totally trustable...i hope you guys will understand...then madison say wad sarah-ann ask her friend's gang come find baoying adeline and me...pls lo...baoying is innocent k...and so wad if adeline and i insulted you? you also insulted us k...wad can your friend's gang do to us? make us frightened until we must listen to you? pls lo...you were the one who caused your own boyfriend not to come for physics tuition and hate you lo...kk...dun wanna waste my time on tt infiniti timer...go around flirting with other guys still tell her boyfriend...wad a flirt...then after tuition...went to eat out...then my moma and daddy say diao means fuck in hakka and cantonese...aiya...wadeva la...then now at home...just realised i hurt my left foot...cannot walk properly without pain...but hai...wad to do...still must walk wad...if not how to "travel" from place to place? haha...kk...sian already...got latest news then update again...buaiz......

No comments: