Saturday 24 April 2004

......yesterday didn't write blog...haha...yesterday in the morning i smsed adeline say she went overboard and everything...told her i dun regard her as a fwen anymore...coz she doesn't treat me like a fwen should...then she ask me if i were a les...then i said "sorry man...i'm not a les...disappointed notx? haha...even if i were a les i also dun want to les with you...nobody would want to les with you lorhx...and oh, i think daryl is PURE BLIND...BYE"...yeh man...hehx...then...in sch arhx...nothing much i guess...mr kwek didn't come...mrs yeo took over one period...then miss heng...then during e maths mrs yeo was pissed off by us...haha...then wei da kena punish by her stand outside...mrs yeo was hoping mr yue will walk pass but he didn't...lol...then chem remedial...everyone was using hp...k la not everyone but most of us...haha...i sat with stanley joshua and say chong...had so much fun...then went for history remedial...sat with zhi yin and min ru...quite ok la...haha...chiaw sang and fredrick and jonathan were so farnie...i bang seh stanley...hehx...then after tt waited for parents to send me home...it was already 5 i think...then go home...dinner...bathe...go for tuition...very few ppl...only had jun han, myren, jia hui, dorcia, me and dunno wad tt guy's name...me and dorcia and tt no name guy had so much fun...he happened to know eden also...he doesn't like eden either...ahaha...then myren, junhan and i had to do a diff paper coz we are learning moles...all three of us dunno how to do everything...lol...then myren owe me something xia...aiya dun kachiaw him alrd la...thk he found another ger...hehx...good luck my fwen...then go home...bluff my moma i study...but actually got study a bit of chinese then went straight to bed at 10.45...earliest so far...then after tt...today...moma woke me up at 9.05 to get me to eat my breakfast...woah seh...first time she so polite...she knock, called my name, then come in...woah...kk...then i had odneh odneh for breakfast...so long neva eat odneh odneh alrd...sho nice...then i went back to sleep...1.30 my moma came again ask me whether i want noodles for lunch...i said dun want...but i think my papa got cook a lil extra...then 2 o'clock my papa woke me up again then i went down for lunch...haha...snatch here and there...then i ate the fruit i plucked from my very own tree...tasted so darn sweet...just nice larhx...then now...yepx...woah...wake up at 2...bit late yehx...i still can't believe the fact that i might be going to england for further studies after my sec 4...sigh...only if i can get good grades...then the staffs from the sch there will fly over and interview me...ee yer...scary...then if can then go lorhx...if cannot then...try australia...bo bian...actually i prefer aust larhx...but since england...my parents found the sch alrd...then somemore got one auntie and her family stay there...so can larhx...sigh...i'm gonna miss all my fwenx if i can actualy get there...sigh...aiya...having flu now...so xin ku...sigh......

No comments: